𝙻𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 712.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fufufu~ Floyd, can you be a dear and stop playing with them and come to help your big sister~!" you said looking at him, he was playing a game of chasing with Yuu, Grim, and the CE duo.

Playing is more your point of view and another two twins.

You are one of the Leech family, the older sister of the Leech Twins. Y/n Leech. You were a bit of the both, you like to make a terrarium and you have the habit to call people birds names. Why birds? They are so many and so colorful. Like the fish in the ocean.

Today was your free day with your twin brothers.

Azul gave permission to the three of you, and the carefree place you could think of you can spend the time with your brother was the forest near the College.

"Ahhhhh~ But I was having fun with shrimp-chan and his friends...." says Floyd sad.

"I'm sorry Floyd, but we have to go somewhere~!"

You gently took his hand and made him follow you where your other brother was waiting for the two of you.

"Thanks for waiting for us Jade~!"

"Of course sister."

While, Y/n, Jade, and Floyd ventured into the woods to find a perfect place to camp, a companion specific was following Y/n.

"Floyd, Jade, can you two collect sticks and some stones?" Y/n said ready to bend down so that she can start assembling the tents.

"On it sister~!" say the two then go to find the sticks and stones.

The two were always close to Y/n, if they weren't with her then she was the one.

You know, a beautiful relationship between siblings. Staying together.

We can say that many students were afraid of you, you were the same height as Floyd, 191 cm tall.

And as a protective sister that you are, you were about to slap the shit out of the ghost bride for slapping your younger siblings!

It got you an hour to understand that they will be alright and they will be saved...

You understand more or less...

~Flash Back~

"Ms. Leech, I recommend you to calm down!" says Crowley.

You were held back by Rook, Ace, and with the help of Riddle and Epel, Crowley was in front of you trying to keep you from running towards the woman who hurt your younger brothers.

It wasn't like you needed to get through numerous ghost guards.

"THE HELL?! HOW CAN SHE DARE SLAP THEM?!" You were yelling at whoever knows. "THE AUDACITY!"

"Reine Joker! Everything will be alright!" The hunter said.

"Ms. Leech, as I said, please calm down, let the final rescue team try, have fate in your classmate!"

You stopped in your tracks and stayed to think about what the headmaster said. Taking all the possibilities and bad situations that could happen you made the final decision to have a bit of fate in them.

"Hm. Fine, but if you four won't manage to save Jade and Floyd, I will come there myself and beat the shit out of her!" you said with a menacing aura around you.

~End Flash Back~

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want some marshmallows dear brother?" Y/n smile extending the bag of marshmallows at Floyd, that is taking some with a smile putting one on his stick and the rest to eat it while the one on the steak was made, then to Jade, that he take some as well.

The nightfall, it was only the sound of the three of you and the animals in the forest.

Everything was so enchanting, calming, and relaxing, no one to bother the three of you, a perfect alone time with family.

"Oh my, Y/n, it seems that your chinchilla has come all the way here," Jade said seeing your chinchilla on your right shoulder sniffing in the way of the stick with the marshmallow that you have.

"Fufufufu~ Is seems like it!" You petted the chinchilla with a smile.

"Ah, can I squeeze him tightly~?"

"Of course, you can~! Just don't squeeze him too tightly~!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------