𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚝.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘43
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1269.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝙷𝚎/𝙷𝚒𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

···𝚃𝚠: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⬆. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Viper had just graduated the Night Raven College, letting his little brother and Kalim alone.

When the older got back from college work had started, more responsibilities and more to worry about. Taking care of so many siblings, hmmmmm, a nice combination for chaos.

At some points, you could hang out with Najima and teach her new things and she was showing you what she learn while you were in college.

Time passed and you were starting to think about what your little brother was doing and Kalim, a hiss was heard near your right ear.

"Oh, what are you doing there buddy?" You questioned your companion that was on your shoulder the Pat him on the scales.

He started to get around your left hand making you let out a little giggle."Are you good there buddy?"

If the snake could talk right now, the answer would be "Yes.", looking at the snake and here and then knowing that you have to prepare the food for the big family.

Letting go of S/n to slither around until you finished the food and the testing that the food won't be poisoned. Your little sister Najima was there too sometimes getting a little bite from the food that you made.

"Najima, stop." You said turning to her with a serious face.

"Alright, alright, I will stop!"

You sigh then get back to cooking. In the final, the whole kitchen was with food, and the servants were getting it out to be put on the table.

It was one of those days when the two boys were sending letters to you and telling you what is happening there as soon as you finished college and what are they doing.

Your room was simple, with a bed and a table, a bookshelf and a chair.

There would be an eagle by the window if something was sand waiting for the person who was sand to give to be there and get the letter.