\\𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏.\\

𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏.
||𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚢𝚕 𝚡 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔! 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛||
-
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1874.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @villain-deka
.
.
.
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝- 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚠: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Riddle Rosehearts-

    You were not so devoted like Riddle to go to college but because of your mother you were going wheatear you like it or not, but today was a blessing you were sick and that means that she wasn't letting you go to the college if you were home but you weren't, you were in the collage. But there was Riddle a spawn of that mother that is supposed to be like her, but he is not like her but worse, with trauma and of you begin his sibling you didn't know about some of his childhood.

    The morning was full of a play for him to acknowledge that you didn't feel good and to put a little act of "But what if is going to be something special today?"   and of course, it worked as always.

    He was pushing you to your room refusing to let you get out of the dorm. Later knowing that would say a phrase all over again all day.

    He tugged you into the bed getting a towel and a bucket of cold water butting it on your forehead. 

"I better find you here when I come back Y/n."

"And what would you do if I won't stay?"

"As the dorm perfect of Heartslabuyl I order you to stay and get some rest!" Riddle said making you doubt the words that he choose.

"You order me..." you said slowly, looking at your brother with an eyebrow up. "I order you." he repeated. "You order me.", "Yes, I order you."

    You tried so hard not to swear in front of him, but this "I order you" for you was total bullshit. "You can't order me!" "I just did." he responded with one of his signature smile/smug face.

" he responded with one of his signature smile/smug face

(Is it a smug face ?? I feel like is a smug face-)

"Now lay back and rest you need to conserve your energy." He said going to the door. "And you don't need to put that act up every time you are sick I could have figured out myself that you were sick." he said looking towards you. You give him a  small cheeky smile before coughing hard which gives you tears.