𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍?"
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1214.
𝙰 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gliding though the clouds, memorizing the path that she can take if something bad could happen or to get home faster.

Crows was by her side, protecting if it was the case too.

As she landed on the ground perfectly fine, looking at the clouds again then at the place she landed on, anger coming again, "Tch, pathetic human, If he is not doing it then I will do it myself!"

You entered the gates, behind you a dark sky was coming. The female crow didn't care anymore for the consequences of her actions.

She continue walking though the halls of the collage with every student that she passed falling in a deep sleep, I hope is just a deep sleep... is it, no?

Freezing seeing a familiar human as he freezed as well. A smug smile appear on her face. "Well, well ,well, look at what I found in this deadly day! Wouldn't you be perfect for a punishment for disobeying your Queen?" The female said with some slight venom in the tone still with a smug that slightly turned into a creepy smile.

"W-who a-are y-y-you??" He said taking a step backwards.

"Hahaha, you humans are so funny! Forgetting YOUR Queen so fast and then room freely thinking that I won't come to punish you." She said with a serious face.

The female was getting closer to the boy, so close to get his punishment.

WOSH

But SO far from it.

You heard some one yell some words and a collar was placed by your neck in a shape of heart. Your crows start to get agitated seeing what happened to you not know where that spell come from in the short time they start to attack everyone from there picking and making sound.

They where trying to buy you time to run away and see what is that collar, and from who is .

But before you stormed out you grabbed Yuu, forcefully taking him with you. He didn't know what was going one, like the rest, but something was clear, you knew what was going one.

'Ugh, this collar is heavy....'

The boy struggling and the heavy collar and some of the students attempts to free the boy from her grasp was already a hard task for her but when the teachers come it was a living hell, the hard task had came. 'So annoying!' you frowned at there sight, luckily you haded the veil that was one the front of your face that didn't let them to see you facial expression.

You open up your wings, puffing them and letting them hang from up there and stay still, waiting for there next move, the wind was blowing and the scream of crying from the crows was heard loud for everyone.

There where waiting to attack if it was the case, and you where waiting to see if they where bold enough to made a move and attack you.

"Seems like we meet again, isn't this fascinating?" the woman said.