𝚅𝚒𝚕 𝚡 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝?"
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚏𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 2226.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚈/𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎.

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍:

-@𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢0𝚎𝚡𝚎
-@𝚠𝚊𝚛_234

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Vil was at a college, you were home-schooled. You were sitting in your room practicing to write without seeing.

She wasn't alone, her most lifetime was only staying alone had given her the free will to memories the whole structure of the house.

But likely Vil was checking on her often even if she said that she was alright and she would be okay.

"Snowflake! Come here, buddy!" You said clapping your hands.

The owl came flying to your shoulder, she watched you.

"Can you send this to my brother?" You said to get the paper and roll it then try to find a piece of clothing to tie it up.

Snowflake saw your attempt and in a hurry, she got one to stop your hand from progressing and hurt your hand with something sharp.

"Oh, thanks Snowflake!" You said feeling the clothing in your palm and slowly making a bow around the paper. "Here can you send it?"

She took the paper out of her hands and waited for her owner to open the window.

Y/n got up and walked to the window's way then opened up and left it like that.

The owl flies out of the room and to the man who is to give the paper.

"Now is the time to make the food." She said as she walked around easily, feeling the walls to see if it was in the right direction or not.

You would be surprised to hear that she didn't cut her hand this time. At first, it wasn't that easy, but it was time she got the hand, well something she could miss but eventually she could make it back.

After she ate she went back to her room and looked for a book to read. (You know what type, I don't even need to say...is giving a vibe of what book I'm talking about...)

After some time of reading you heard something at the window, was Snowflake.

"How was your flight? Was it good?"

The owl made sounds that were taken as a 'yes'.

"What do you think, should we write something to our friend Draconia?" The owl made a 'whoo' sound letting his owner know that she was tired.

"Ah, of course, I didn't give you the treat when you came back!" The girl got up fast and walked to a wall to get through the house faster.

Finally getting to the kitchen she went to a cabinet and got out a bag of treats that were for Snowflake.