𝚅𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚝 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 635.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did this happen? For Vil to be stubborn? No, I'm not talking about that.

You were in your class, and that class is a gym one. Practicing the fly on the broom.

Until a certain Crewel come and ask you to come with him. Taking you away from the good old practices.

When you arrived in his class and see Vil as a child, you know that will be a pain.

When he was a child he was chaotic, he couldn't stay in place, and hard to make him stop putting makeup on your face.

"Rook, what happened?" You said rushing to Vil's and Rook's side.

"Roi du Poison has accidentally dropped the portion and got on him." Rook said.

"I would like for you Miss. Schoenheit to get him in his dorm and to take care of him, I will explain to the rest of the teachers why you couldn't come to their class." Crewel said.

"Yes, right in this moment!"

You got Vil from Rook and got out of the class letting Crewel continue his lessons.

-Time skip-

Vil is a complicated man to handle, more at the chapter of beauty. Even as a child was.

I'm not saying that he starts to make make-up on your face or he is scolding you about the stature, make-up, or how you wear the uniform right NOW but is.

"Don't bend down to my high! Don't you even dare make me feel small rotten potato!"

Yeah....you let him on his bad and you wanted to check him if he had any kind of injuries in that accident that he had, and you got that's happened.

"Vil, I just want to check if you are alright."  You say looking at him right in the eyes.

"I'm fine, now stand up!" He said almost starting to swing his legs.

"Did you hurt your ankle or arms?" You said checking his ankles and arms.

"Y/N!"

"Yes, Vil? Did that hurt?" You said shouting up.

"No it did not hurt, and I'm fine, now get up you will be all dirty!"

"It seems like you are still the same." You said getting up and dusting yourself.

Nothing had changed, well...only his high.

"What's that supposed to mean you rotten potato?" Vil said with an offended tone.

"I mean that your like always, caring about me!" Y/n said touching his nose.

"Ugh...."

"Don't be grumpy, c'mon, go get your stuff and do make-up Mister Fashion."

With that sentence you got his attention, he looked at you at what you called him but went to get his stuff to do your make-up.

To make your make-up was a decade! You don't let anyone make it but Vil rarely.

-Time skip~{After lessons}-

Rook and Epel were walking to their dorm accompanied by Ace, Duce, You, and Grim. Talking about their homework and the Vil accident.

They take their separate phat once they reach the Mirror Chamber.

"What do you think was Y/n's day with Vil-senpai?" Epel asks Rook once the two enter Pomefiore.

"I'm sure that the Reine du Poison had a wonderful day with Roi du Poison!"

When they walk in and go to check on them, they were surprised to find the small dorm head peacefully sleeping on his older sister's embrace.

"Let's leave them alone Monsieur Cherry Apple!" Rook says closing the door.

That child keep you awake and running after him all day when he went to sleep was a relief for you, and old good days you got your sleep.

And tomorrow the homework would be done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------