𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚡 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @STR4WRERRY
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 3913.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏+angst 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

𝙰/𝚗:𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎

𝙰/𝚗:𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    You where sleeping peacefully, the night was calming, the small waves where hitting the docks, the small animals where making small sounds that fit the ambience of the night.

    Your mini polearm where resting on the wall of the room that you where resting with your items besides.

    You where not expecting to sleep this night so peacefully, every where you where going there was the Honorary Knight and always happened something bad when you seen them. But that is so out of context.

    You where something called elf, you know that humans with pointy ears and can live long. Since you are born till 100 years old you are considered a child but when you are 100 years old you reach your adulthood till 700 years old when your time is coming to die.

    Well quite a ruckus, becuz you where 56 years old, easy to be mistaken as a kid and most frequently there where someone staying by you said that "I will help you find your parents" even if you where keep saying to them that you where alone and you where there for a task given by the Grand Master Jean.

    Your task was to sand an important letter to Lady Ningguang and you know that MUST be so important that is for Lady Ningguang.

    After you run all the way to the Jade Camber with your little legs to give her the important letter she wrote one in response and give it to you to send it back. As of the big path that you had gone though she offered you to stay the night in an inn and you could send the letter tomorrow.

    You accepted the offer with a sigh of relief that you wouldn't have to run again and to be a chance to fall unconscious somewhere that could be monsters.

     But you never imagined that you wouldn't be able at all to give Grand Master Jean the response letter back any time soon.

•Y/n POV•

    I opened my eyes, feeling a bit unsettle, I started looking around to see if someone is with me in the room but to my surprise it was no on in here.