𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚞𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: Big brother.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: Yes. @NaNoodles
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 871.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
.

·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The little dragon, Y/n, couldn't wait any longer to see her big brother. So she thought that was a good idea for her to go on a small trip to her brother's College. She was at the college before with Lilia so it was an advantage for her on the small trip, she know which way to go and the students from there and the headmaster know her already so she won't bother to give an introduction once again, or that's what she thought at the part of the students knowing her.

You see, she wasn't at the Night Raven College for a long while, and by that I mean 1 year. So she thought that the people that she meet were still at the college, happy to see her when she would come back.

[Time skip, at NRC]

After some long hours of travel, Y/n got to Night Raven College. As she walked through Night Raven College she passed be many students that are different from what she had seen before. They had ears like animals some were twitching and others were laid back.

It was a special day, indeed it was, so decided that would be better if you chose from one of your lolita dresses, and the one that was chosen was a dress in the color red and white (you can change the color), your h/c hair was short with long front strands, short bangs and two buns on the side of your head, that were accompanied by some accessorize that barely made your little horns invisible.

As the little dragon was walking through the Night Raven College halls, amazed by so many people and deferent colors she wasn't careful where she was walking and got knocked down by a student making the books that he had to be scattered around him

He looked down at you and apologize for knocking you down, he got his books off the floor but not before he took his leave he question why a cute little girl like you was doing alone in the Night Raven College halls without your guardian.

The only words that you said were "I lost my brother." He offered to help you out to find your brother, but after he left the books at the next class. Oh boy, only if they know who is your brother..., they probably won't make interaction with you.

After a few good minutes, the student couldn't help you anymore because of his classes, but he left you in the courtyard telling you that he will come back and continue to help you after class.

You couldn't care less about what he was saying you just saw the new place that wasn't the same as the last time and started to adventure.

[Time Skip to the next time break]

Y/n had adventure more than the courtyard and where she came back seeing two tall people talking to each other. 'They look promising...' You thought looking at one another.

You choose to stay away from them, you turned around to the closes exit until you saw in front of you a shadow forming until you were engulfed in the dark, you assumed it was from the two tall boys. You turned around a bit hesitant and looked at the two boys, the one with the black strand on the left kneeled to your level and pinched your cheeks.

Well from your view was on left but was on right. Either way was the black strand both of them was sanding you chills down your spine.

You pouted and put your hands over his trying your best to remove them.

"Look Jade~ she is like a pufferfish~!"

You started to struggle hard so you can let yourself free from the hold but was no use, the more you struggled it hurt you so much. Tears started to appear in the corners of your eyes.

And in the next moment, you were crying making the twins sweat drooping, Floyd let go of your cheeks. He didn't have time to even process what to do when the two of them felt the presents of someone and that was Malleus.

Floyd got up and backed away along with his brother ready to leave the courtyard.

Malleus kneeled to your high, getting you into a big and warming hug, you hugged him back tighter. "Is alright, I'm here, no one will hurt you." He said trying to calm you down. "Hurts..." you said through the sobbing.

"What hurts?" He said taking a good look at your face. You pointed at your cheeks stopping partially from sobbing, he kissed both cheeks then used his thumb to get read of the tears. "Here, all better!" He said with a smile. You smiled back at him making his heart warm.

"Let's get you to eat something." He said as he lifted you and get you to Diasomnia dorm to get you something to eat. He did NOT put Lilia to cook, he put someone else, like Sebek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------