Am I looking cute? (part 49)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Lets begin.

Part 49(10 july 2022)

A year later.

NANDINI'S POV

In the morning, some unknown birds stood on the swaying stalks, swaying their heads, shaking their wings, vying to show off the moving voices, and the sweet songs seemed to flow in the clouds, rolling on the green waves and running. In the fresh, moist air, the sound is lingering, the small sound is like a light breeze blowing. The powder is swaying, the yellow lotus leaves just off the petals. The fragrance is overflowing, and many red wings and blue-headed owls are on it. Feifei stopped and stopped, always reluctant to leave.

The morning sun is quiet and elegant. Without the noisy atmosphere, people feel calm and relaxed, and I feel the mood.

When I walked out of the house I saw sad naira sitting alone lost in her thoughts. Its been 7 months She has lost her family. Since than she is staying with dixits. Before I could go near her I stopped seeing my baby brother walking towards her and sat beside her.

"Someone told me....that crying is a way to cleanse your heart." Kartik said with a warm. Hearing him naira turned her face and looked him.

"I'm just saying. Its alright to cry sometimes. You don't have pretend to be okay." Kartik said while concerned was dripping from his voice.

"When did you learn talking politely?" Naira said and chuckled softly.

I smiled seeing them.

"Love is blooming." I mumbled and walked back inside.

In fact liking someone  isn't particularly difficult. In the beginning, we'll unknowingly attracted by the person's appearance, strength, or even naivety, its just a feeling in general. But if we can slowly discover through spending time together that everything about him is worth my having feelings for him, its such a great feeling.

The benefits of spending quality time together are endless. I decided to try some cooking together. In this way we can spend some time together. The past year was so hectic as we were busy in our works. Navya and I started to learn designing. Even though we know basics but we're officially learning fashion designing. on the other hand boys were busy in their own works.

Pop open a bottle of coke or put some romantic music on while you get busy – in the kitchen, of course!

One of the best relationship tips for spending quality time together when we both have busy schedules is to cook meals together.

Spice things up and try and prepare a four-course meal or a fancy French dish together. Not only is this a fun way to spend our time together, but it add one more memory in our life.

If all goes well, we’ll have a romantic date night meal at home that we prepared with our four hands. And if the food didn’t turn out the way I hoped, I'm guaranteed to have a laugh and create new memories together.

As I expected we burned the food and had our own share of laugh. At the end of the day love and feelings matter the most.

People call valentine a special day but my everyday is special just because of him.

Once you get addicted to a person, you just can't sleep without them. You will need them, their voice, their messages, their presence to make you fall asleep.

Huuhh!!

I don't want to miss you at 3 am. And send you a text. I want miss you at 3 am. And roll over to kiss your face.