her feelings (part 8)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. I'm happy to see that everyone is enjoying my story..it really means a lot.
Ignore typos and mistakes..lets begin😊

Part 8(16 dec 2021)

NANDINI'S POV

I was constantly smiling.. Seeing us together after a long time made me little emotional. Seeing the boys I remember first day of college, how everyone were crazy about them. Especially girls were dying to see my boys...At that moment I was hundred percent sure that i really gave a good name to the band..DAZZLING BOYS this name really defines them. I was happy to see their success. Even though they are not that much successfull now but I believe they will be successfull and they will soon reach that phase in life where nobody will able to reach at their level. I know this may sound biased but this is how I am. Keeping this aside i easily get jealous. Seeing girls get clingy to my manik is the last think i want to see.. I don't know how i control myself when that girl was taking about manik's voice.. but being a good girl i ignored it.. During the performance for a nano second it looked like manik sang those lines while seeing me and I mentally scold meyself for thinking like that. As I was so busy in my thoughts, suddenly i felt a presence right behind me.

On turning around i clashed into manik's chest and as a reflex action he held my waist. I could feel millions of spark eurpting inside me but i let that feeling slip and unwilling backed off.

I'm absorbing from the long time , what are thinking that you don't even notice my presence said manik.
Nothing I replied.
Ok leave all this. I haven't met you properly said manik while give me a tide hug. I really missed you manik continued saying.
I replied i missed you too while reciprocating the hug.
Unwillingly i broke the hug and I continued taking him. Manik I'm really disappointed with you..i thought at least you would inform me. Neither you guys inform about performing at college nor about going to dubai.
I'm really sorry sunshine, at last moment company inform us about the event. There was really no time to inform anybody and i promise that i will not be doing this again.. In future you will be the one i will be informing first. about the performance we wanted to give suprise Replied manik with puppy eyes

These eyes are my weakness. Whether we had fight or I'm angry at him but when he shows his puppy eyes, my heart melts.. keeping my thoughts aside started saying this is the last time I'm forgive for..if you done again..i will be not talking with you.
When i was continuing to speak maink cuts me off.
Sunshine you very well know that i can't stay without talking to you. I was getting anxious when you were not replying to my calls and message..never do that again Said Maink.

While maink was saying this i can see angry and fear in his eyes . When i started to speak by saying Manik i was little angry thats why i did that but again he cutss me off by...Whether you were angry or not but never do that again..If you are just shout ,scold or do anything but never stop talking said manik

If he continues to be like this how i can control my feeling. Being a male and a female bestfriend with endless fight , infinite madness, beautiful trust is the best combo ever but falling in love with him is complicated. Keeping this thoughts aside i replied him ok baba relax, i will never do that again, know please smile.
And he smile looking at me and i smiled back. I love that feeling i get when i see him smile. I just fall for his smile every single time.I don't want to confess my feeling as I'm not sure how he feels about me. I always think that did he ever saw me in the way i see him. By confessing him i don't want lose him. And i always try not show my feelings infront of him.. I'm happy be around him and i don't care whether he loves me or not. Being his best friend is more than enough. My thoughts were broken by manik. He slightly shaked me and asked where was i lost.
Closing these feelings inside my heart i continued talking with him.

We talked how we spend our days, what we have done in these days and so on.. we were laughing on some silly jokes. When we were busy in ourselves navya came near us and asked what we guys are talking?
I replied her by saying just about random things.
Ok if its nothing important than I'm come with me , everyone decided to play games said navya
Ok we are coming i replied Half heartedly.

There's something about him that keeps me wanted more..

Continue...