happy 6 months (part 11)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Ignore typos and lets begin..

Part 11(19 dec 2021)

After three weeks girls were attending the college. When they entered inside the class and they took their seats. After taking their seats they decided to socialise and started to make some friends. They had some conversations with others and listened the classes.. like this days passes but most of the times they were busy in themselves and didn't notice that they were absorbed by someone. That someone was none other than karan.

Karan's pov

I saw again after three whole weeks. In this three weeks i was impatiently waiting for her. Last I saw her when we were going to auditorium. In auditorium i tried searching her but i could not fine her. I got to know from one of my friends that she was enjoying the dazzling boys performance. Seeing her again brought my strange feelings. I could not name properly my feelings but one thing my sure i like her.
I'm absorbing her every day. She don't talk much with others but she is kind and friendly in nature. And another thing i noticed that she does not talk with boys. I tried to find about her. I don't know when she will notice me.

Karan's pov ends

Everyone is at xzy hotel, today dev and sona are celebrating their six months of their relationship. So Nandini decided to have a little celebration. When they were having busy in conversations. When they stood to cut the cake. Kartik and navya decided to tease the couple. They were pushing sona near dev and navya started singing Ho Paa Liya Hain Pyar Tera Ab Nahin Khona
Oh Mere Sona Tum Mere Hona..
Kartik too sang the lines while pushing dev near sona
Ho Paa Liya Hain Pyar Tera Ab Nahin Khona
Oh Mere Sona Tum Mere Hona
Everyone chucked seeing this. There is another song cabir told laughing loudly.
While laughing cabir sang the lines of that song Sona kitna sona hai
Sone jaisa tera man
Sun zara sun kya kehti hai
Deewani dil ki dhadkan
And he too was pushing dev near sona. Then Nandini said there is one more and sang the lines of songs
Sona sona how you said it to me
Sone do na do na how you did it to me
Dholi dhol baja raj raj ke
Manik cuts her off Sunshine its say na say na not sona sona and chucked himself. Whatever Nandini said while rolling her eyes. Everyone laughed. Aww!! munchkin you are soo cute sid said while pulling her cheeks.

Sonakshi's pov

There is a constant smile on my face while listening to them. They are just cute. I thank to god each and every time for sending these bunch of crazy and fun loving people in my life. These guys really love eachother and can't be without eachother. They are gem. I just love being around them.. the journey from friends to best friends was amazing.. Its been 6 months dev and I Are in relationship. I met them for the first time at middle school. I still remember how we became friends. I'm forever greatful to Nandini because of her i met dev. I saved Nandini from falling down , thats how we became friends. When i started to feel for him differently. I was so confused about those feeling but at last i know that i love him. It took my so much efforts to propose him. Our parents don't know that we are in relationship. But dev told soon he will be saying to his parents. I don't they will react to it. Nandini says his parents will be happy to know and will love me. But i get nervous and fear thinking about it.

Sonakshi's pov ends

After droping sonakshi , they went to ground because dev have promised to teach driving to Nandini and navya. Today is the first of learning. Cabir was still not convinced and was worried about them. Seeing him anxious navya said we are just learning cabir. You don't need to worry. As we promise we will never drive alone. Cabir cuts her off accha baba. You can learn but never drive alone. He said smilingly. Ok we promise Nandini and navya said together and him a tight hug.

Love is not only made for lovers, its also for friends who love eachother better than lovers..