New beginnings (part 1)

New to the world of writing..its unedited so ignore the mistakes coz I'm not perfect in English..lets start..
Part 1(9 dec 2021)

Summer season is ending and here the holidays of senior high school students also ended..the 18 year old students are entering in new world or we can we face of life and today is the first day of college...

ST. LOUIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY where every student dream to study its a high class university... where two girls enter into college and there is chaos every where in the college because there are rumours that DAZZLING BOYS the recently famous band are going to join St. Louis International University and Everyone or we can say GIRLS are eager to see them ..
While waking in the corridor the two girls can hear what others are taking.. how impatient they are to see the band..But suddenly one boy was pushed by someone but he balanced himself so that he should not fall but somehow dashed these two girls and soon he apologised them by saying I'm very sorry... while apologising he raised his head and was spellbond by the beauty infront of him..the girl said its okay and took the other girl and entered into the class and took their seats..
As soon as they took their seats the girl shouted on other girl...
Kya yaar Nandini why did you brought me inside i would have teached that bastard a lesson..he was flirting with us ... (yes the girl is our Nandini, NANDINI KAPOOR)
Nandini- my angry bird take it easy and he was not flirting with us..he was pushed by someone...har baath pe angry hona is not good Navya ( yes the other girl is our navya, NAVYA MALHOTRA)
Nav-ok my maa...I'm not angry
Nan- that's like my girl aur aaj college ka first day hai and i want it to be perfect so cheer up..
Other side in the corridor the boy gave angry look to his friends one of his friend named rahul said kya yaar karan we were just joking and hume kya pata tha that you will fall on that girls by the why the look you gave to one of the girl....dill me kuch kuch hua kya(the boy name is karan, karan wahi)
Karan- just shut up and stop these jokes...did u see the look of other girl..she was giving me death stare...
Rahul- accha baba we will not do again but sach mein bata na you liked that other girl na
(Karan was angry stare) ok bhai i will shut mu mouth..ab chale class
Karan was smiling while remembering the incident and went to his class

Continue....