meeting after a long time (part 5)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes..its unedited so ignore the mistakes..

Part 5(13 dec 2021)

Everyone got busy after taking a glimpse of dazzling boys..and here in business administration class a girl entered and was sreaching her friends...after a taking a quick look she spotted her friends who is busy in their own world...she went and stood silently beside them..when they didnot notice her she told with said sad face you guys not even bothered about me and here i was missing you madly..By hearing her voice her friends turn their heads and were happy to see their friend after a long time...Without bothering about their surroundings with full of enthusiasm they called her SONAAA!!!! And gave her a tight hug... but this was done little louder which turn the class into pin drop silent everyone were looking at them... the girl whom they called sona apologised for distributing them...and turn towards her friends and started speaking i understand that you guys have missed me and but this not the correct way of showing enthusiasm...lets keep our enthusiasm low coz we are getting unwanted attention...today is first day of college and getting unwanted attention is not a good idea..leave all this now tell me what's important in your phones that you guys don't even see me...well I Don't want know about nandu...woh to pehle hi phone addict hai but you navya tere phone mein aisa kya hai...that you were busy checking it...spill the beens.
Nandini- I'm not a phone addict sona
Navya- humari pyaari Sonakshi Bose jaisa tu soch rahi hai waisa kuch nahi hai...i was just checking messages(the girl name is sonakshi bose AKA sab ki sona)
Sona- accha baba i was just joking
Nandu- sona you did not said that came back
Sona- i wanted give suprise
Navya- aawww!! Love you baby...i really missed you
Sona- i missed you too
Nandu- me tooo
(they had their group hug)
Navya- we taught you were not attending orientation
Sona- orientation se yaad aaya there are only 5 minutes left...i taught i will be late on my first day of college
Nandu- orientation ka naam sun the hi I'm getting headache...
Navya- same here...
Nandini- now leave it...how was you vacation sona?
Sona- awesome but i missed you guys

They were happy to meet eachother after a long time...actually it not even long they are meeting after just 4 days and behaving like meeting each other after a decade..they are best friend and love each other's company..this group of girls are together since their middle school and whenever they are together their conversations are endless...most of their conversations are baseless...Girls talk to each other like men talk to each other but girls have an eye for details..which makes their conversation longer..

In the end of the class room there were karan and his friend who were having fun within themselves..
suddenly rahul whisper in karan ears yeh sona kaisa naam hai yaar...tujhe nahi lagtha uske friends kuch aajeeb hai...
karan cuts him off saale agar kisi aur Nandini ke bare me kahan toh aacha nahi hoga..
Rahul whisper again so you agree ki vo tujhe pasand hai

This conversation was interrupted one of friend when he questioned them by saying what you guys are whispering to eachother?
They told its nothing important... their friend continued saying if it's nothing then some lets go its time to for orientation..

All the students were going to auditorium and navya, Nandini and sona too stood up for going for auditorium...while on their way they heard girls were curious about dazzling boys...because they did not noticed them entering into any class room...and girls are also eager to know in which class they gonna study... Nandini got frustrated by hearing this from morning and mumble herself way saying dazzling boys!! Dazzling boys!! Do these girls have nothing to talk about? Why can't they mind their own busines..but this was quite audible to navya and sonakshi...they gave a small smile to each other and continued walking..

At last everyone entered auditorium and was suprised to see their parents too attending this orientation...everyone took their seats and orientation has started...some were listening with full concentration and others were getting bored...And our Nandini , navya and sonakshi comes in the second category... while listening Nandini spoke its been 4 hours since orientation started but by their look i can say they are not ending it soon...navya and sonakshi replied together I'm thinking the same babe

The faculty has announced that the orientation had ended but there is one last performance and we hope you guys enjoy it...while listening this Nandini spoke it will be some boring performance just like their boring lectures...i have zero level of patience now so I'm going from this boring place..
While saying this Nandini stood up to run away from this boring place but she stoped in her tracks by listening a beautiful voice and that voice puts an instant smile on her face...

Continue...