double trouble.(part 29)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Ignore the mistakes as my chapters are unedited. Lets begin.

Part 29( 15 feb 2022)

"I'm in love." while seeing on flour cabir sighing softly and said in his trance as he was lost in his thoughts.

Hearing him sid and kartik got startled and coughed while drinking cola and where as dev and manik smirk seeing eachother and chuckled softly seeing the startled faces of sid and kartik.

"When did you realized it." Manik questioned cabir while happiness was dripping from his voice.

"Don't you think you are asking wrong question? I think you should be asking who is the one." Cabir said with a confused expression on his face and lifted his face to see them. But when he saw them, the looks told him everything.

"You guys know it." Cabir said with a suprised expression.

"Yes! You fool" dev said with a smile a winked at him.

"What do they know? And who is the girl? " sid and kartik told together with alots of confusion dripping from their voice. Seeing them dev and manik chuckled.

"Can you guys stop the suspense and tell us" sid said while rolling his eyes.

"Its navya." Cabir said smilingly.

"What?" Sid shouted in suprise.

Dev cleared their confusion and explained them everything.

"Why don't I notice what's happening in everyone's life. Am I not that caring or Ahhh... whats wrong with me." Kartik sadly mumbled himself, but it was quite audible to everyone.

"I too Dont know whats wrong with me" Sid said with a sad face when he heard him.

They chuckled softly while seeing them.

"You guys are purest and sweet soul. Its just that we are too young to know everything. At some point of time you guys will understand." Dev said with calmly and with a smile on his face.

Dev made them understand as they are just 18 years old, and at first he too did not understood it but by the time is learning everything. Sid and kartik understood what dev was saying and smile seeing him.

"Now leave this, can you guys help me. I wanted to know, what she feels about me." Cabir said with nervousness.

"You don't need to worry about it. And don't take too much time like manik" Dev said playfully. To which playfully slaped his shoulders.

"Btw sunshine was saying that navya was asking her about love." Manik said with smiling face.

(Flashback)

At night manik and Nandini were togther in garden. As manik was making his music notes and Nandini was watching reels. While she was on her insta suddenly she remember something.

"Manik did yoh notice navya is behaving so what differently. " Nandini said while concern dripping from her voice.

Manik stoped his work and looked her face.

"Yeah I too noticed that.She is not herself." Manik stated with neutral face.

"The other day she was asking me what's is love." Nandini said with a smile.

"What?" Manik said in suprised.

"Yeah she did." Nandini said calmly.

On that night both of them shared their thoughts about navya.

(Flashback ends)

Manik smiled remember that night.

"What? Cabir said in suprised.