His jealousy (part38)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes...lets begin

Part 38(25 march 2022)

Everyone is present in the hall of malhotras. Where they are enjoying themselves on the other hand manik is packing his luggage. He is going travel again for the promotions of music video. Everyone is busy in their own things. Where elders and youngsters sat in different directions, coz elders were discussing about their own things and boys were discussing about their music. Where on the other side navya and Nandini were busy in goggling Instagram reels with with wide open eyes, typically in amazement.

"Whoa, navya this looks soo interesting." Nandini said while seeing an kdrama reel on Instagram.

"It looks quite a fun." Navya joined in her fangirling.

"Wait, what's the drama name?" Nandini asked navya in excitement.

"Mmm...wait let me check....its business proposal." Navya said while checking in the comments.

While this two were busy in their fangirlings, manik came near them.

"Which is one is better?" Manik asked them showing two shirts but to his suprise both the girls were soo engrossed in that drama that they didn't paid attention to him.

"Hmm.. this one." Both of them said while showing their hands while their eyes on the screen of mobile phone. They didn't even paid attention to him and both of them showed their hands in different directions.

"Whoa, both the heros looks quite handsome." Nandini said while seeing more reels of that kdrama.

"Yeah, I agree. And the chemistry between both couples is amazing." Navya said excitedly.

Manik who was listening it got annoyed by their behaviour. This not the first time they are phrasing other men. But manik couldn't help but get jealous of them.

"Like seriously girls, I'm asking one is good." Manik asked again but a little loudly while getting annoyed by their talks.

"This one." Both of them said again and when they looked up they saw nothing in his hands and gave him a sheepish smile.

Thats right there was nothing in manik's hand coz when asking them for the second time he kept those shirts on one of the chairs. He did it just for checking them

"Like Wow! Good. Thank you for helping" Manik said little angrily or we can in cute way.

After saying this he went to his room knowing that no one is paying him attention. Coz before this he went to everyone and he got ignore by them , they were so busy in themselves and didnot paid attention on him.

"Nandini, I think you should go." Navya told after seeing manik's annoying face.
"Mmm...yeah, ok you carry on." Nandini told and went to manik's room.

When Nandini went inside manik's room, he ignored her and he moved away when ever Nandini get close to him. Nandini sighed softly and smile seeing his cute antics.

She held his wrist stopped him , Manik didnot turned and stayed in that position she snaked her arms around his torso and put her head on his back, he shut his eyes feeling her close to him and tried to remove her hands but she tightened the hold.

"You don't want watch the videos anymore?" Manik asked her cutely with fake angry voice.

"My boyfriend is just beside me. I don't need to look at other men." Nandini said smilingly.

Listening this manik grin softly.

"I Don't know that you are such a flirt." Manik said while trying to control his smile.