My feelings (part 15)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. glad to see everyone is enjoying the story..it means alot.. lets begin...

Part 15(28 dec 2021)

MANIK'S POV

There's an old movie called " when harry met sally". My mom liked it the most. When you watch it, there's a line that says "No man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive." Its been more than two years i realized my feelings. Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it'll be the best thing to ever happen to you. Hundreds of emotions , thousands of feelings, millions of thoughts, billions of questions and just one answer SHE... NANDINI..MY SUNSHINE... I day when i realised my feelings for you, my life changed...the way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make smile in a special kind of way...you make me fall deeper in love everyday. I wish i could explain how wonderful you are. How i could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. How the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How seeing you walk into a room makes me smile. How much you mean to me. And how much i love you. But you have me at loss of words. Even if i could find the words to tell you these things, it wouldn't come anyhwere near to showing how much you mean to me. I'm sorry for being annoying when i want to talk, needy because i miss you, emotional when I care and insane because I'm afraid to lose you.. the whole point of creating music for me is to give voice to things that aren't normally given voice to. When i was performance at college, my eyes were searching only for my sunshine. When i found her I never moved my eyes and sang the song. before i never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I had made plans to go out with her but it was got wasted because of my work schedule. I just can't be without talking to her and when she was not answering our calls and messages . we got anxious and worried. After Meeting her I told her that never do it again because i can't be without listening or talking with her and I huged her. One of the best feelings in the world is when you're hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter. But my happiness was short as she broke the hug. I can read her eyes and i don't know why she always hide her feelings. There is one line from a Korean drama which i like the most. where the hero says its pretty easy for a friend to become a lover. One of the two , has to take a step closer to the other. The one step , makes the relation of two change. And i wanted take that step closer to her . I wanted to achieve something in life thats the reason i have waited for the long time but now when i have become little successfull in life i Don't want to wait anymore. Seeing her hiding her feeling hurts me.
I had planned to propose her and that too on her 18th birthday. But my preparations were spoiled by my baby sister . Navya decided to go on a short trip to lonavala and everyone can't say no to her. I wanted to propose her privately i.e only when we are alone.. i wanted to enjoy my special moments alone with her but sometimes things doesn't happen as you wish them to.. When i was little sad that i could not make a proposal and decided take a walk but feeling her presence beside me makes happy. I should soon plan again . I just want see her happy . Thinking of it i remembered how she was scared and could not make my self from beating that vikki. When navya and Nandini were talking about vikki , at time i got to know what dev was saying yesterday. The boys also had beat him. Which gave me an satisfaction. My thoughts were broken by the horn sound which made realise the signal has turned green. Moving my car forward i reached my distinction. After parking my car i am waiting for my target. I came for the a round two ooopss no its a round three as boys had done the round two.. seeing vikki i smirked. When i came infront of him , i could see fear in his eyes.. that made me happy. How dare he trouble my sunshine. When i was about to beat , he said why everyone is beating me and who are you? Hearing him i smirked inwardly as He can't recognise me. I'm your karma I replied him. But as soon i could start to beat him he ran away with his broken leg. Removing my mask i smirked, this is enough as he will not trouble anyone again.

I'm a pretty possessive kind of guy especially when it comes to things I like..

Continue...