a day in their life(part 20)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. ignore the mistakes.. lets begin..

Part 20(13 jan 2022)

MANIK'S POV

My heartful conversation with dev was broken by cabir's shouting. We went out to see what happened. While walking out from a distance I could see that cabir is shouting out sid and kartik. I signalled dev to go out and with sona and clear their misunderstandings. Dev went to balcony and closed the door so that he can't get disturbed while talking because cabir was shouting loudly. I chuckled seeing the scenario. I went to cabir and asked what happened why he is shouting on them.

What's happening here? I questions with with a straight face. But Instead of answering the question cabir has has questioned me. Do you why this brat has called me ? I rolled my eyes and said how would I know? Yeah how would you know cabir replied with a confused face. Seeing his expression I chuckled. This brats I have called me for a silly reason, they were getting bored and wanted to play the games but instead of play , these two started fighting for the silly reason, and me the fool left my important conversation for this cabir said this one breath. When i was about to say but kartik questioned what important conversation? Its none of your business cabir answered little rudely.
Cabir he just asked , there is No need to behave like pregnant woman sid told while rolling his eyes. YOUUU!! cabir shouted angrily. Watching them I smile, they...nooo...I mean we sometimes behave like small children and I thats the speciality of bond which makes powerfull and unbreakable. The world keeps on changing, but there is always something, somewhere, thats remains same. My thoughts were broken by dev who returned from this phone call. By seeing his face I can tell that he had soughted his issues.

MANIK'S POV ENDS

Whats happening here? dev questioned. Nothing just cabir is havinv his mood swings kartik answered while laughing. Which made sid laughed and cabir is giving them and angry stare. Seeing cabir's face sid told Cabir come on yaar we are just joking. Now stop doing that face. And kartik cuts him off by saying and its out fault that we were arguing instead of playing. Saying that they huged cabir. Cabir could not stop himself from smiling. Seeing them dev amd manik chuckled. Accha now stop this drama and lets do practice manik said calmly.

At evening when Nandini came to her room she kept her books on table but while keeping them few papers fell down from the table when she was collecting them one paper got her attention. Looking at the paper she smiled sheepishly. It's the paper where manik and Nandini was written on it with heart symbols. She did this when was doing her assignments. She came out of her thoughts when she got notification. Seeing that notification she smiled wholeheartedly. In that happiness she kept that paper in one of her books and ran out of her room to share the news.

After practicing for sometime boys returned home where they see everyone is in kapoor mansion. They were sitting in the lawn. They were discussing about ravi and sargun. The Couple is going to honeymoon after 4 months of their marriage. They could not go before due to some reasons. The honeymoon trip is arranged by nandini and navya was the one who helped her in selecting the destination i.e place. Everyone was happy for the couple. As everyone was tired they decided to take rest.Everyone returned to their respective homes.

The next day ravi and sargun were going honeymoon. Youngsters decided to see off them as their was important work in the office shivay could not to go with them. While going Ravi and sargun took blessing from elders. After seeing off everyone returned home. The day went well as they enjoyed and spend quality time with their families. At night when Nandini was in her hall watching TV with her parents navya came and said Hello everyone with a smile. When navya came they told her to join them but she refused by saying sorry it's late and i promised dad to spend time with him actually I came take Nandini's books for reference. Listening her Nandini told navya you will take books but never completed your work with a playful smile. Navya rolled her eyes and said yeah whatever I will try to complete. Now give me books. Nandini with puppy eyes said they are on my study table go and take it plz. Navya chuckled and went to take the books. When navya was kartik join his family and asked why navya came, they told him and continued watching TV.

As soon as navya came home she got busy with her family and totally forgot about her work for which she even brought Nandini's books. Then it was dinner time. Everyone had their dinner and went to their respective rooms.The day comes to an end.

The day comes to an end

Ps: the paper is something like this which has manik and Nandini written on it