Drunken Nandini (part 24)

Thank you so much everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. ignore the mistakes as my chapters are unedited. Lets begin.

     Part 24( 27 jan 2022)

Its another new day, ravi and sargun came back from their honeymoon and where as Nandini and navya were selected outfits for attending today's freshers party. They were trying outfits multiple times but they were not satisfied from any of them. Ravi sighed seeing them and said why you girls always decided at last moment?

Ravi bhaiya we forgot about it Nandini said with a sad voice.

Uh! Forgot? Once in a blue moon you girls will attend the college and you guys forgot about it Ravi playfully taunted them.

Hearing him they rolled their eyes and said Whatever.

Ravi bhaiya we will to go regularly but now help us in selecting today's outfit Navya said showing her puppy eyes.

Ravi got confused seeing different types of dress and it was becoming difficult for him to select one.

I don't why you girls buy soo many dresses and you will never wear them Ravi said in frustration.

Ravi bhaiya ladkiyon ka janmasiddh adhikar hota hai shopping karna Nandini said with a sheepish smile on her face.
Ravi rolled his eyes hearing it and mumbled himself ADHIRLKAR!! My foot. You people just wants to waste money in the name of shopping.

Ravi bhaiya!! Navya said in a sweet voice.

Yeah! I'm selecting Ravi said rolling his eyes.

With great difficulty ravi selected two black dresses and he said Black is the best choice for any party. He handed dresses to them with a bright smile on his face.

After practicing for whole day boys returned home. Manik went along with kartik to kapoor mansion to meet his sunshine. They were surprised to see ravi in the hall. They don't know that he returned. Seeing them ravi went near them and hugged tightly.

Bhaiya you could have enjoyed more why did have come early karitik said with a warm smile on his face.

I just came two days before.. Ravi said with a bright smile and continue speaking I was missing everyone so thought to suprise all by coming early and two weeks is enough for enjoyment.

When they were having conversation manik's were just looking for his sunshine, seeing that ravi chuckled inside and said She's in her room.

Manik gave a sheepishly smile to ravi and went to Nandini's room. When he went inside he was stunned to see tge scene infornt of him. Nandini was trying to zip her dress.

NANDINI'S POV

I felt a presence in MY room and said Thank God! Bhabhi you came. Plz help I'm unable to zip it. I thought sargun came in my room because my total  concentration was on the zip. I flinched on the sudden voice, even Before looking at the person I knew who it was. I looked in the mirror and had an intense eye lock with him. The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring.

HMMM!! May I he asked in husky voice while saring right in my eyes.

When your eyes lock with mine the whole world stops. I nodded in yes with an intense eye contact with him. He was trying to zip my dress but When his hand touched my skin I felt thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach. At last he zipped my dress, I turn and smiled and He smiled back before pulling me in a hug I rested my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his back. Manik put both his hands around my back.