Nandini trying hard (part 25)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes..

Part 25(31 jan 2022)

The day dawned crisp and clear.
The light of dawn seeped into the room. Nandini rubbed her bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky. But she could not enjoy the morning due her headache. She had no idea how she back home and why her head is painning like hell. She sat now her bed amd took out her phone and smiled seeing manik's message. She opened his message, suddenly there was a knock on her door. It was a servant who brought black coffee for Nandini which was send by manik. She took coffee and read his message
Manik:
Drink it you will feel better.
Nandini:
Thank you.

After replying him Nandini drank her coffee. As today was holiday she thought to spend her day well and she smirked inwardly remembering her conversation with sona. Through navya she got to know what happened yesterday. The day went little boring as everyone was busy in their own work. Nandini and manik did got met eachother as boys were busy due to some arrangements for their concert.

The following day Nandini and navya went to college. They attended their classes and then it was time for their ats and cultural club. Nandini and navya have submitted their drafts whuch they have made. Seeing their drafts the head of the club have complimented them. After handovering their drafts they took their seats and started to do some drawing. Where as in the same class subordinates of the club were gaving weird experiences to two members due to their awful drawing. They are none other than karan and his friend rahul. At first were joining sports club but when karan got to know that Nandini has joined arts and cultural club then he changed his mind and even dragged his friend rahul and forcefully made him joined. When they felt the presence right behind them , they turned their face and gave an awkward smile to him. When the subordinates when away , rahul whispered  angrily Did you see the look they gave us? I just hate it when people see me like this. If you wanted join, you would have joined alone. Why did you dragged me?

Yaar please can't you do this for me Karan replied him  while showing his puppy eyes.

These eyes....Rahul rolled his eyes while saying it and continue speaking okay this last time I'm doing this.

Thank you Karan said smilingly.

While going from club Nandini and navya laughed seeing their work but karan got happy seeing her smile and rahul made an annoying face.

At night Nandini thought to visit manik. But to suprise he was not in his room. For few minutes she stood in his balcony and enjoyed watching his favourite stars. When she was about go but just then he entered which results in Nandini clashing into manik's chest and as a reflex action he held her waist. She could feel millions of spark eurpting inside her but it  didn't last longer as he made her stand properly.

What took you so long?  She questioned him while making a sad face.

I just finished the things at the studio. He said in an a apologetic tone and to speaking her with a worried face are you tired ?

Hmmm...little She told cutely.
Suddenly she smirked inwardly and said I feel cold.
Whats worng? He questioned worried.
I'm cold  She answered him with cutely.
In an reflex action he checked her temperature by putting his hands on her forehead.

You don't have a fever He said with confused voice.

I've been waiting for you for so long. Don't you think you should do something ?  She said with a sad face.