performance (part 6)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes...ignore typos...lets start

Part 6(14 dec 2021)

Nandini stop herself and turned back to see that beautiful voice...when she saw the owner of the voice her heart started beat fast...she got the kind of feelings people write novels about... sonakshi and navya noticed her and while smirking they said kya hua jaana wali thi kyun nahi gayi...but Nandini did not replied to them she was totally lost in that voice..when someone said haayeee!! Manik's voice is so smooth it directly touches the heart... Not only manik but everyone's voice is beautiful replied someone..yes that voice belongs to maink..The dazzling boys has just started their performance and hundreds of thousands girls have lost their hearts..
Everyone started to record their performance and Nandini too did the same...

(Manik has started singing while playing guitar)

Main sarphira musaafir
Hawaaon pe chalun
Yaaron ka main yaar hoon
Haan hans ke sab se milun

Inn khali khali jebon mein
Iraade behisaab hain
Inn chhoti chhoti aankhon mein
Bade bade se khwab hain(dev sang while playing electric guitar )

Sajaa de meri raahein tu
Khol de apni baahein tu(cabir sang while playing drums)

Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main (manik sang his lines)

Nandini , navya and sonakshi was not even bothered about their surroundings and was fully enjoying the performance..

Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main( sid sang his lines while playing electric piano)

Dil ki suni hai maine toh
Dil ki hai main sununga( kartik sang his lines while playing electric guitar)

Paagal sa jiya hoon main
Paagal sa hi jeeyunga(cabir sang his lines)

Mujhe kya jeet haar se
Mujhe pyaar pyaar se
Hey...(manik sang his lines while seeing in the audience)
Nandini was lost i herself that she could even feel and know what was happening around her.
Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main(kartik sang his lines)
Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main( dev sang his lines)

aa raha hoon main..( all together sang this line)

Utha do aasmaano ko
Utha do aur bhi ooncha(cabir sang his lines)
Main apne pankh toh kholun
Mazaa toh aaye udne ka(sid sang his lines)
Mujhme hausla bhara
Mujhe tu aazmaa zaraa(dev sang his lines)

Everyone were enjoying the performance ..
Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main( cabir sang his lines)
Aa raha hoon main
Zindagi aa raha hoon main
Kar le aa mujhse dosti
Zindagi aa raha hoon main( at last manik ended the song )

Through out the performance there was constant smile on the faces of Nandini, sonakshi and navya...

After the performance dazzling boys went silently from college to avoid unwanted attention from all because after the performance they got message from their management company about their next schedule ...they have to go to airport as soon as possible because they have only one hour to catch their flight...this schedule was unplanned, the company has suddenly informed them..so without meeting their family they are directly going to airport from their studio...they decided to message their family after reaching the airport..

Here Nandini, sonakshi and navya decided to go home as there is nothing do in the college.. Nandini's driver came to receive them...while on their way to home..they were busy checking their insta's just then pinkvilla posted that dazzling boys has spotted in airport as they are going to dubai for their work..By seeing this Nandini's smile has dropped but ignoring that she started to listen songs...the driver has droped sonakshi and last they came to kapoor mansion..As navya's family is not in the city she is staying with Nandini..

nandini rang the door bell A lady in her mid 20s opened the door , they gave a smile and hugged her.After the hug Nandini said bhabhi why did you opened the door ? where are servants? Her bhabhi replied its nothing big..any how i was bore at home..

Nandini said we are really sorry bhabhi for leaving you alone..i know no one is at home...you must be feeling alone...if was not important me and Navya would have never went to college...they told to attend compulsory...i know you're newly married bhai should with you...but it was important matter thats why everyone is not at home...
I know it was important thats why everyone went...you don't need say sorry..you're making me feel bad replied her bhabhi
Mrs sargun kapoor you're sweetest person in the world said nandini and gave her a hug.(the lady is sargun kapoor sister in law of Nandini)
By see them navya told with a puppy face you two of them are making me feel jealous.i want a bhabhi too.
Sargun replied am i not your bhabhi?
You are i was just joking bhabhi said Navya

Bhabhi we have decided to enjoy fully so that we don't even have a time to miss any of them..so decide what you want to do in these days said Nandini

Ok baby girl replied sargun

After having the conversation with sargun both the girls went to freshen up..when they came down in the hall they told sargun to play some video games with them..they came out to have dinner at night..after dinner they were watched tv for sometime and went to sleep. At last a long day has come to an end...

Continue..