you always have me(part 13)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. I'm glad to know that guys and liking the story.. its means a lot..ignore typos...lets begin..

Part 13(21 dec 2021)

NANDINI'S POV

Me and my bed are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keeps trying to break us up. As soon as I woke up I remembered yesterday incident and i decided to not to go today. I'm not brave enough or strong to handle these type of situations. I'm always protected by my people. They have spoiled me. They pamper me soo much. I feel blessed to have them.

I messaged navya and sonakshi that i will not attend the classes today. I decided to visit the boys. After freshen i had my breakfast and went studio. Most of the days they are staying in studio. They are busy in making music. When i entered inside i see that everyone is sleeping. I woke them up. While waking up manik i notice scratch on his hand. I panicked.

NANDINI'S POV ENDS

What happened to hands? How did you got scratch? is it painning?Nandini said panicky. When she was continuing to speak Manik cuts her off.
Relax sunshine I'm fine. You don't need to woory. Its just small injury manik told in convincing manner.
What fine manik. You did not even do the first aid Nandini said worriedly
Sunshine don't panick manik said while patting her head.
How did this happened? Nandini asked worriedly.
I fell down yesterday night manik said.
What you guys were doing? Anyone should have done the first aid Nandini said angrily.
We don't know he got hurt sid said sadly
Why you guys are making it big. Can't u see she is worried and you manik you should been careful. Dev said angrily
Ok stopped it guys. I will do his first aid and Nandini keep calm and go out and watch tv cabir said calmly
Kartik and sid took nandini out. Here cabir did first aid. After freshen up they gathered in the hall. Except Nandini everyone started to doing their break fast.
After breakfast Nandini asked them about their work and the details of their concert. They talked for some time then Nandini and sid started playing video games. While Nandini was busy in playing , dev whispered in manik's ear. I know where you went yesterday night. When he said this manik turn his face right side where dev was sitting. Dev continued speaking not only me but everyone know what you did yesterday night and...While dev was continuing to whisper but Nandini noticed and told confusingly dev what are you doing? Mumbling in yourself. Then she told in a teasing way Are you missing sona?
Yes he is missing sona Manik Replied hurriedly.
Its nothing like that nandu. Due to injury manik is mentally unstable Dev said laughingly. Nandini too laughed while listening it.

NANDINI'S POV

They started working on music. I was getting bore. So open my insta account. Its been 6 months I'm using insta. I have posted only few pics on feed. Most of them was dramas, promoting my dazzling boys and two or three are my pics. I started watching reels. Ek baar reel ka button dab jaaye matlab gaye 20 minutes. Most of the reels are about love and i suddenly feel all the love songs were about you. While watching reels i decided to make one too.
I started making reals .At first i was feeling difficulty but at last i got how to do it. I made few reels and mosted one on insta. This reel is clearly explaining my feelings. I smiled sheepishly at my thoughts.

Everything seems beautiful when you are in love and thats an amazing feeling. My trance was broken by cabir. Cabir came here me and asked if I'm feeling good or not and why i did not went college. I don't wanted any of them know about yesterday incident so i told I'm feeling all good and i wanted to spend some quality time with then thats why i did not went to college. The day went well with them. At nighy we did dinner outside. When sid decided to drop me but cabir stopped him and said he should work on music and manik will drop me. Everyone except manik and me went to studio. Manik brought the car and i sat inside. The car drive silent. While he was driving i was seeing him time to time. Suddenly manik said If you are feeling sad or alone. Just remember that you always have me, and you can talk to me anytime, okay?
For a minute i don't what to answer and heart started beat faster.
Hmmm.. I replied him smiling.
He dropped me at home. While going back he patted my head and told take care.

I freshen up at changed into comfortable pajamas. A smile came on my face When i remembered him. Manik why can't you just magically pop into my room with me and cuddle for the rest of the night amd kiss my heart when I start to fall asleep?

Sometimes we try so hard to hide everything we're feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.