suprise (part 7)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes..I'm happy see that everyone is loving my story..
Lets start..ignore the typos and mistakes as I'm not perfect in English..

Part 7(15 dec 2021)

NANDINI'S POV

Its been all most two weeks since we last went to college... In these days we went to movies , shoping , adventure parks and different other places but i am really missing everyone. I was the one who told bhabhi that we should enjoy and not miss any one...but in reality i am the one who is missing them badly. this is little new because for the first time we are alone as everyone is busy...its been only two weeks that everyone went but its feeling like i haven't met them for months.... It was only a one and half month ago everyone was enjoying bhaiya wedding. when i look at bhabhi i feel bad. She's newly married and should be with bhaiya. When bhaiya will return I will arrange a holiday trip for them... but not before teaching them a lesson.

I'm not talking with all of them. Nether I'm receiving their calls nor replying their messages.. Its been a week since I'm doing this and There is no news when all will be returning. I'm angry on all of them , how can they do like this. Tomorrow is navya's birthday and she is sad. there are only four of us who will be celebrating navya's birthday. She loves to celebrate with all family members but this is the first time we are celebrating like this. This makes me feel sad. I just want my people to be happy. In order to make her feel good we decided to go out and spend our day and do everything as per navya's wish.. I told dad's manger to arranged a birthday party at one of our hotels. I have invited some of our school friends. I want give little suprise to navya after all this is her 18th birthday. I don't want it be dry. I wanted her to start her day with a smiling face.

After roaming all the day , when its half and hour to 12 'O' clock i took them to the hotel where the manger has arranged the party. while walking inside the hotel i absorbed that the area where this is to held was dark. I remembered i forgot to give the instructions for turning off the lights. But the manger did the great work by turning off the lights. Thankfully navya did not gave much attention to it.. ALL i want navya to be happy.. when we entered inside the party area suddenly we heard someone saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN SISTER WHO I SHARE SO MUCH MORE WITH THAN JUST GENES AND A BIRTHDAY. I very well know the owner of that voice..when the lights were on, navya shouted SIDD!! And ran to hug him. While hugging him she said happy birthday my twin brother. I just smile seeing them... my eyes moved to see the person beside them. I was seeing him after two week. My heart started to beat fast but i kept my feels aside. I was happy see him back. Actually i was happy see Everyone back..
I wished the twins by saying The best things in life comes in pairs amd you twins are two of a kind! Happy birthday!
Sid gave me a tight hug and said thank you munchkin btw why were you avoiding us..its been a week we haven't talked with eachother.
I replied SIDHARTH MALHOTRAAA!! I taught of teaching a lesson to everyone. But today is happy day I'm going easy on everyone. Next time if you guys go without informing us than everyone is gone by my hands. First we should know everything about you guys not that reporters.
Pakka baba..we would be doing this again. Its our fault... we are really sorry said dev
Baby doll take a chill pill, i promise this was the last time if there is anything you will be the first one to know said manik
I was lost in the manik's eyes but some how i managed and said How you guys managed come out from airport? How come the paparazzi's did not snap?
You need to know. We just wanted give suprise replied my brother kartik

Later everyone got busy in celebrations. Bhabhi was happy to see bhaiya. I Went near elders to greet them. There are friends, there is family and then there are friends that become family. Seeing them after a long time made me emotional.. we know eachother since childhood.. time files, but memories last forever..

Continue...