its no more a secret. (part 18)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes..ignore the mistakes.. lets begin..

Part 18(7 jan 2022)

Monday is here , a new day, a new week to propel us to success and happiness. When the week starts everyone gets busy in their works. Elders went to office and their wives get busy in the house work .As today is monday everyone get lazy to woke up early. Anyhow the girls woke up early and went to college and the boys as usual were going to their studio. Manik was the first one to wake up. He got freshen up and did his breakfast. He was waiting for the boys. He decided to sit in the garden and get some fresh air while waiting for others. He went out and sat on the one of the chairs which were in the garden. As soon as he sat down he took out his phone and saw the message which brought a smile on his face. The message was from Nandini who has messaged in the their whatsapp group. The message was ITS A MONDAY TIME TO SPARKLE AND SHINE.. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. GOING TO COLLEGE LITTLE EARLY.. SEE YOU EVENING.. LOTS OF LOVE..BYE..
After this message their were few other message from other family members like shivay, ravi, raj, anupam, and madhuri.. while smiling manik replied in the group GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.. KEEP SMILING.

While manik was busy in his own world there were other two members who was watching him. The two were none other than cabir and dev. After watching for a quiet time cabir in a playfull manner said little loudly to distract manik BTW MONDAY IS THE PERFECT DAY TO CORRECT PAST MISTAKES .

On hearing him manik turn to see cabir. While narrowing his eyes manik ask may I know what kind of mistakes mr dhawan?

"Look who is playing dumb here." Dev said in Narcissistic way.

"Whats this subha subha... why you two are eating my brain." Manik said while rolling his eyes.

"Mr malhotra can you reflect on yourself and see what you are doing? "Dev said seriously.

What am I doing? Manik said while making a confused expression.

Manik I don't want to talk bullshit and coming to the main point. Do you love nandu. Dev said with a serious face.

While dev was speaking cabir wanted to stop him but could not. By seeing this dev told No cabir we should clear everything. As you said I have given soo much time. But now I can't be like blind person.(but cabir cuts him off)

I can understand you're worried about baby doll and I'm too but we decided to talk when the time is right. Its not the correct time to talk about all this. So please not now. Cabir told this with a worried face.

Yeah but cabir yesterday what shivay bhaiya told is correct. If we are waiting for right or correct time.. we are just wasting our time. I just want to see nandu happy. Instead of hurting nandu he should decided what he wants in his life. So that everything will be clear Dev said with calmly

While listening to them Manik felt guilty for making them worried. Seeing them Manik spoke Sorry... I know I'm hurting her and making you guys worried but believe me I will plan something soon. He said this with a sad face.

Yeh manik he just got carried away. You know na yesterday shivay bhaiya talked with him on serious matter. He is just nervous and worried about how he will say to our elders. Cabir told calmly.

Why you guys are making me villain. Was i threatening manik. I wanted to help him. So that i can decided what he wants to do next and btw what shivay bhaiya told is correct. I should plan how tell others. Dev told with a smile on his face.

Ok guys i can understand that you two are worried about us but wait how did you guys know about my feelings. And you what shivay bhaiya too know about my feelings Manik said with a confused face.

Nothing can hide from us dev told with a wink.

Our Shivay bhaiya is really a cctv camera cabir mumbled.

Listen him manik and dev chuckled.

Ok now leave this how we know is not important but when are you proposing her. How you are doing it is important dev told smilingly.

Yess cabir said with fell enthusiasm.

You know what i just want to the happines on baby doll face when will know that you love her Cabir said dreamingly .

I'm saying you take nandu to candle light dinner and propose her cabir said smilingly.

No its unromantic, you listen to me cabir doesn't know abcd of romance.. don't listen to him. You take nandu to long drive and do some arrangements in xyz place than propose her dev said happily.

But cabir cuts him off and said manik will neither listen to you or me. Because i know him well he will do what he wants.

Yeah what ever baki teri marzi manik. Jaisa tujhe theek lage Dev said calmly.

While Listening to them manik rolled his eyes. When he was about to speak but at that time kartik and sid came and without finishing the conversation they head towards studio.

There in college everyone was busy in talking and having fun because it was break time. When Nandini, sonakshi, navya were going towards canteen vikki came in there way and told sorry to Nandini. They were stunned to the sudden change and was curious what made him to say sorry. When vikki didnot get anyone reply he went away by saying sorry one more time. someone in the corridor told them that vikki is saying sorry to all the girls with whom he have misbehaved.
Seeing the sudden change in vikki's behaviour everyone is shocked. The break finshed and everyone went into their classrooms.