just do it.(part 47)

Part 47(8 july 2022)

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

Kartik entered opened the door and entered the hall

AND

SPLASH!!

A bucket of water fell on him.

"What the hell who did this?" Kartike said angrily and starting to wipe his face.

"ME!!" A girl said and started walking down the stairs. She smirked and started laughing.

"Hey!!" The girl said while waving her hand.

"YOU?" kartik said little confusingly.

"You looks like a joker." The girl laughed while saying it.

When others entered inside they can't help but laughed seeing the scenario. Kartik gave them a angry look and stopped laughing.

"Naira what's have you done." Dev said while controlling his laugh.

The girl name is naira who just came back from California. After 15 long years she is back to her mother land.  Madhuri's sister is shifting back to India so she had send her daughter first so that her studies do not effect. Till her family settle all the things in California she will be stay with dixits.

"Bhai just adding spice to his life." Naira said while smirking.

"Is this joke?" Kartik said while gritting his teeth.

"Yes." Naria said with a teasing smile.

"I don't like jokes." Kartik said angrily.

"I don't like you." Naira said increasing her pitch.

"I don't like you." Kartik said while gritting his teeth angrily . He folded his wrist in anger and walked away.

"You used be best friends." Cabir said smilingly.

"Used to be but not anything more." Naira said angrily and walked away.

Every rolled there eyes seeing their reactions.

"When did she came?" Sid asked dev while pointed towards naira.

"I think just now. I just know that she was coming back but she suddenly came today and I was unware of that." Dev said while take the glance of naira.

"Then you haven't told us." Cabir said while raising his eyebrow.

"I was about to say but I was afraid of kartik's reaction." Dev said while sighing deeply.

"Yeah I can understand that. It was just a silly thing and they have taken it to their heart." Sid said while tooking at dev.

"And treating eachother as enemies." Dev mumbled but it was quite audible to everyone.

NANDINI'S POV

I was lost in thoughts but a voice brought me back to my scenes.

"What are you thinking?" Ravi bhaiya said and lovingly touched my hairs.

He sat beside me and smiled at me.

Do people always have something they want to do? I asked him confusingly.

"Not something you have to do. What's your dream?" Ravi bhaiya said softly seeing in my eyes.

"Adults never accept it if we say we don't have a dream." I said in a low voice while looking down.