Drama lovers (part 12)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Ignore typos. Lets begin..

Part 12(20 dec 2021)

A new sun , A new day , new thoughts , new strength, new possibilities asking to forget all your worries. Here Navya and sonakshi were sitting in the class and were talking with their classmates. There only one and half month to complete this semester. Every student were working hard on their studies but navya and Nandini don't belong to this category. They just love enjoying their life.. they are least bothered about their studies. They are average students where Sonakshi and boys are toppers.

While navya amd sonakshi were talking with their classmates. As Nandini didnot come with them. One of their classmate asked where is Nandini ? She must be coming in few minutes navya answered smilingly.
Just then Nandini entered the class and sat pn her seat. As soon as she sat one of their classmates asked what happened to her eyes, why are they swollen? Seeing them questioning sona chuckled inwards and said i think again she must have watched dramas and slept late. Nandini gave a sheepish smile and said i could not stop myself from watching. I thought of watching few episodes and continue next day. But i got addicted to their chemistry and completed watching the drama. While she was continuing speaking but navya cuts her off what ? Which drama is that? Whats the story Navya said enthusiastically. Sonakshi rolled her eyes seeing their addiction for dramas.
Its a CDrama named our secrets Nandini said with same enthusiasm. Ok then one more added to my list navya said smilingly.
Yeah navya it worth watching. From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a genius. He is seatmates with the headstrong and adorable Cinderella girl. Ding Xian. Although they couldn't stand one another at first, they come to appreciate each other's strengths in their day-to-day interactions, thus becoming lifelong companions in their journey through youth. I must say their chemistry is awesome. I really loved it Nandini said in full enthusiasms.
Wow thats sounds interesting navya said smilingly. Yeah it is and Zhou Si Yue is quite handsome Nandini told while smiling sheepishly.
Will you guys stop this. I don't when you guys will stop this craze for dramas and idols Sona said annoyingly.
We will never navya and Nandini told together while laughing. Others smiled seeing them.
This whole conversation was heard by karan and rahul who was walking towards his place. She is totally a fan girl type of person and i think thats the reason she was enjoying te performance of dazzling boys Rahul whispered in karan ears.
Bell rang and took their places. Professor entered and started his class.

NANDINI'S POV

while watching our secrets i thought do manik and I share same kind of feeling. I got hundreds of questions in my mind. These on point where Ding Xian get heart broken seeing Zhou Si Yue with a girl. Even though it was misunderstanding but she was sad seeing them. I just hope i should not experience it. I every time say myself that I'm be around him as a best friend but if in future he gets a partner i don't know how will i react. Just Thinking about it made Knot form in my chest. I just know how I'm controlling my feeling. Seeing him every day makes my heart beat faster. Every morning i wish to god that manik should have same feeling for me. I also want my happily ever after just like Zhou Si Yue and Ding Xian.

NANDINI'S POV ENDS

On the other side principal has called dazzling boys for some paper work. The boys decided to came to college when everyone will be busy in their classes and they also decided to wear caps to avoid unwanted attention.

 The boys decided to came to college when everyone will be busy in their classes and they also decided to wear caps to avoid unwanted attention

They entered the college silently and went to principal office. Their work was done just then it was break time for everyone. Boys started walking silently. Navya , sonakshi and Nandini came out to go to canteen. While they were walking in the corridor boy named vikky came in their way and started misbehaving with Nandini. At the same time boys were also going from their and they noticed it. Seeing that manik clenched his fists in anger. When he was going to move in that direction but cabir stopped him. Cabir told him to clam down through expressions. The boys clam down when they saw vikki was beaten by their angry bird. Navya slaped him on his face and told him to stay away from them.After this scene girls went to home.

At night vikki was walking in the parking lot. Suddenly someone same in disguise and beat him black and blue.

 Suddenly someone same in disguise and beat him black and blue