happy Sunday (part 14)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. glad to see everyone is enjoying it..its begin..

Part 14(24 dec 2021)

Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessing that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying. As today is sunday a little ritual is followed by the all kapoors, malhotras, dixits and dhawans. Monthly one Sunday they always have brunch together and today's brunch is at malhotra's house. They always find time for the things that make them feel happy to be alive. They believe that A sunday well spent brings a week of content.
( there houses are in one colony ps: saying just to avoid confusion)

They always do brunch in garden while enjoying the nature. Elders were waiting for the juniors. While they are coming one by one. Ladies were talking about the fashion trends. Ravi and shivay were talking about business project which they are currently working on. While everyone were talking to eachother just the. Dazzling boys return from studio. They gave conveyed their greetings to elders. Navya has also joined them. Everyone was waiting for Nandini. Nandini was the last one to wake up. When she came to malhotra mansion, she apologized was being late. As everyone came they started their brunch. While they were having their brunch navya whispered in the Nandini's ears are you okay? Nandini smilingly replied I'm good. Giving a devilish smile Navya continue to whisper in Nandini's ear You know yesterday when i went to college, some of them were saying that some people has beat vikki soo much that now he can't even walk properly. Hearing this manik smirked inwardly. While Nandini said worried speak slowing. Anyone can hear us. I don't any of them to know the College incident.
Nandu you have stoped me. Other wise i would have the boys and teach that bastard a lesson navya uttered sternly.
Ok my angry bird can we talk about this later. I don't want anyone to listen this Nandini said worriedly. Little did she know that their whole conversation was listened by manik and cabir and The boys already knew about the College incident.

After the brunch every gathered inside the hall where Ladies were busy gossiping. raj and neil were talking about politics. Anil and anupam were playing cards with the youngsters. But their playing were stopped by hearing the conversation of two friends.
Yaar ravi why did you got married so early ? Because of you mom wants me get married shivay said annoyingly. Ravi chuckled listening his rants. When ravi was going speak but navya came into their conversation and said in a jolly way kya yaar shivay bhaiya why are you complaining to ravi bhaiya. Mom just want to see you happily married. Shivay replied sternly mom ki bacchi. Don't give advices. Go and play the game. Before navya could go from there cabir to join them. Kyun shivay bhaiya kisi ne aap ka dill thoda hai kya? That's why you don't want to get married cabir said playfully. Hearing this everyone chuckled. Shivay rolled his eyes and said tujhe kuch kam nahi hai kya? Jo mera dimak kharaha hai. Cabir said smilingly bhaiya koi hai toh boliye na.. who knows i can help you. And he continued saying while seeing the certain people infront of him. People don't confess , until they feel it themselves. Expecting a confession will go in vain. Rather look for a conversation , since conversating has always been easier than direct confession. While hearing this Nandini could feel her heart beating faster. Her trance was broken by shivay. Ohh giyani . Stop giving this giyan and go from hear i want to talk some business matters with ravi shivay said. Okay cabir said playfully. While going he took navya and continued playing the game.

NANDINI'S POV

Did cabir know about my feelings. Was he saying those words to me? Ahh why is this soo confusing. I really tired my best to hide my feeling from everyone. I think he just told that words to pull shivay bhaiya 's legs.
Why being in love is complicated. You can't stop the feelings you have for someone. You can't lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well. Seeing manik enjoying and smiling brought a smile on my face. We flirt all the time & smile and laugh, but how am i supposed to know is this real? I can't control my feelings anymore. Its so hard being around you and not saying all the things i want you to hear. I'm trying my best to act casual but all i seem is to do is get memorized in your eyes. Manik you may and never will know it, but i love you with all my heart , inside and out. I wish you know how i feel.

...Your are the secret i would love to confess....and yet the only thing i fear doing...

Continue...