interview (part 32)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes... lets begin..

Part 32(24 feb 2022)

There is hustle and bustle in the houses of kapoors, malhotras, dixits, and dhawans. Why not? The boys have got invitation from one of biggest news channels.. they gonna have their first official interview, which is biggest thing for them. Even though they can get support from their parents but they wanted to achieve everything on their own. Now when the concert was super hit and they are getting recognised by everyone and got invited from of the biggest news channels its just they are happy that now they have moved one more step in their career.

It will first time that they will be wearing formals in public event because the events which they have attend they always used to wear casuals. So For this big day they are wearing formal coats on the advice of their parents. Raj, neil, anil, and anupam have personally selected the suits for them. They wanted to be perfect for their children. After the selection of suits everyone went to their respective rooms to get changed.

When manik was changing his clothes Nandini entered in his room. She was spellbound by him. Manik was looking dashing and hot in the formals. She was staring him non stop. When manik felt a presence in his room he returned his face to see but then suddenly Nandini starts looking somewhere else. A grin appear on his face.

"You know what is the most romantic thing for me?" Manik questioned her and moved forward while buttoning his sleeve of his right hand.

"Hug?" She answered as the confusion is clearly seen on her face.

"No." He said while buttoning the another sleeve.

"Kiss?" She answered again but her answers were more like a questions. He chuckled softly on her antics.

"Its when I catch you staring at me and you suddenly start looking somewhere else." He said in his husky voice while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Manik stop saying this cheesy lines and get ready." She playfully beat him on his chest as her cheeks turned red in colour then she removed his arms from her waist and sat on his bed.

"I'm saying truth yaar." He said with a smile on his face.

He just chuckled seeing her and moved towards his walking wardrobe to get his tie which he has forgotten there. After taking the tie he came back in his room.

"Tie my tie." He said while forwarding his tie to her.

"I can't do it. And you know that....hmmm.. okay! Why not you teach me." She said with a pout on her lips.

He chuckled softly then starting to tie his tie around her neck.

"When I was little, mom taught me how to tie a tie. Because I always see her tying a tie to dad and I persist her that I also want to tie a tie. Then she told me My future wife should be the person tying my tie. Nobody else should tie my tie. Otherwise our relationship would be damaged. So , this important job will be yours in the future." He said this while tying her his tie. At last his pulled her forward with the tie. Nandini smiled listening him but Their moment was broken by a sudden voice.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Its a Fake cough which was done by somebody. Who covered his face with his hands.

Manik turned his face while breaking their posture but standing beside Nandini, just to see the source of voice.

"Aryaman, do you want something?" Manik asked him while gritting his teeth.

"No, i just came to check that of you are ready or not?" Aryaman said while removing his hands from his face.