Girlfriend and boyfriend (part 23)

In previous chapter I forgot to mention that its been two years for manik having feelings for Nandini and where as Nandini its one year.

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Ignore the mistakes and lets begin.

Part 23( 24 jan 2022)

MANIK'S POV

As soon as I woke up I smiled brightly remembering yesterday's Night. I heard somewhere That Find someone who makes you realize three things : ONE home is not a place but a feeling. TWO, That time is not measured by clock but by moments. THREE, that heartbeats are not heard but felt and shared. And feel the same with my Sunshine. She's love of my life, my everything. Yesterday I used sky lanterns and I wanted them to fly high with the wind so that everyone can know that Nandini belongs to Manik and this thought brought a grin on my lips. when we returned back, everyone was waiting for us, they were happy, I saw different kind of happiness on mom and dad's face. Navya , sid and kartik were happy but little upset for not knowing it before. Keep my thoughts at full stop I went to freshen up.

When I came down sid and navya were having their breakfast.

MANIK'S POV ENDS

Oooooo....Our new majnu is here seeing manik coming down sid and navya started to pull his leg.

Stop both of you let him have his breakfast first ragini said while giving breakfast to manik.

Mom we didn't even started and you are telling us to stop sid told Rolling his eyes.

Bhai when did this all started ? navya questioned enthusiastically

Our relationship is different from others. Instead of proposing and going on date, we've started loving and respecting eachother manik said with a sheer smile on his face.

How romantic sid said dreamingly and in a playfull manner he continued speaking btw bhai yesterday night what did you did?

Romantic ke bacche. You guys are just 18 and see what are you taking shivay said and playfully slaped on his head.

Shivay bhaiya apna single hona frustration hum par mat nikalo sid said ran from there.

This brat shivay mumbled himself.

Manik and navya chuckled seeing them
And continued havinv their breakfast.

There at Dixit mansion dixit couple were having their morning tea. When madhuri spoke in her trance I eerily thought that our dev and nandu would look good together but how stupid of me saying in she chuckled herself and taking a sigh she continued speaking nevertheless Manik is also like my son. I'm happy for dev and manik. She smile brightly after completed her sentence. Listening neil gave a warm smile and told yeah I'm happy for for the children and sonakshi is a good girl, we are lucky enough having such a lovely girl and about our Nandu, she deserves best in the world. The couple had some conversation and blessed both the couples.

There at kapoor mansion Nandini was still sleeping, navya came to kapoor mansion after finishing her breakfast.

Good morning uncle and aunty navya wished to anil and neetu with a bright smile on her face.
Good morning beta They wished her back.
Aunty where is nandu? Navya questioned after glancing the hall for few seconds.
She is still sleeping? Neetu answered her with a smile.
WHAT!! She is sleeping? Navya shouted loudly.