it doesn't matter how far we are (part 34)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. i will like to inform you once again my parts are unedited so if there are any mistakes plz ignore.. lets begin..

Part 34 (07 march 2022)

NANDINI'S POV

It took one whole month to recover from chicken pox. Everyone took care of me. Manik cancelled his schedule just to take care of me. He was about go London for shooting some music video. But he didn't went. He said nothing is more important than me. I had so many mood swings due to itches and rashes and having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing.

The words which manik told me sitting outside the door made me feel happy and secure. Sometimes talking with that one person kills all the negative thoughts running in our minds. I'm happy that he is in my life.

He didn't showed but I know He was angry with me for not telling him about my health.he was just waiting me to get well soon so that he break his lava on me and he did it right after I recovered. He was angry for not telling him and not taking care of myself. After soo much of persuading he told me to promise that he will be the first one know about me, whether I'm not well or sad. Actually he Wanted know everything first and promised him to tell him everything. People have a best friend, a partner or a true lover. I'm lucky that I have them all in the same person.

You know whats the best feeling?
When some scolds me for not taking care of myself. That moment is really priceless. It means alot when someone genuinely cares. And I'm lucky to get tooo many people in my life who loves me sooo much. They made sure I was comfortable and health. I'm really lucky that theyare part of my life.

As soon as recovered I didn't even sighed in relief coz we had our end exam. And next whole month went in it. And I being a below average student got lots of difficulties while studying. But at last I some how did my best and attended the exams. Even though we had exams but this month was not that bad coz we celebrated dev's birthday yesterday. Thinking of his birthday it made remind that next one is manik's.

As soon as we finish our last exam manik direct went airport. Due to exams manik had to again postpone his schedule. He just informed me by messaging me. I got sad that he did not meet me before going. But how I'm controlled my feeling because the work would have finished but due me it haven't. My thoughts were broken by the phone bell. Seeing the caller ID a smile appeared on my lips.

"Hello." I answered the called happily.

"What are you doing?"

My heart's racing just from his voice!

"I'm calling because I don't think I'll be able to call untill tomorrow."

I got little sad hearing him. Till tomorrow I will not be able to talk with him. I sighed sadly.

"And I'm sorry that I haven't met you before going."

I can see guilt his voice.

"You Don't meed to say that Manik, I can understand." I said with a small smile.

"Ok I will call you as soon I reach london."

He was about to cut the call and I don't why suddenly this came out my mouth.

"I love you." I don't why I said it.

I could hear anything except his breath and I can imagine a smile on his lips.

"Hmmm...me too."

He paused again. I think someone came that's reason may be he can't talk freely.

" when I'm not around don't be lazy. eat your food on time and be safe!"