but the reality is different (part 19)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. ignore the mistakes..lets begin..

Part 19(10 jan 2022)

MANIK'S POV

Mostly people don't confess their feelings to their loved ones as they're really scared about all the imaginary results they think of in their mind. They think that if the other person says no.. then they might even lose their friendship with their most human favourite human. But that not how it goes. Confessing your feelings to her or him is one of the best feelings. Yes! It does take alot of courage but believe me its worth it. What shivay bhaiya told is correct. There is no right time except the moment you decide to start. Cabir and dev were giving giving some ideas but mostly arguing among themselves.
Itne kamine dost hai pura brain wash karne baad kahte hai...baki teri marzi jo tujhe theek lage. I don't know why I feel that dev was not being himself. He wakeups early among us but today he woke up late. Dev never talks like that, he is one those who handle every situation calmly. I know they were worried about sunshine 's feelings and I was also feeling guilty to hide my feelings from her. I should plan something very soon. I will not waste the time anymore.

MANIK'S POV ENDS

DEV'S POV

I believe An individual's self concept is core of his personality. It affects every aspects of human behaviour: the ability to learn , the capacity to grow And change. A strong , positive self image is the best possible preparation for successful life. I Never be in hurr, do things quietly and in calm spirit. A fit body , a calm mind, a houseful of love. These things cannot be bought. They must be earned. When were I see house full of people it warms my hearts. Seeing my people healty and happy makes me happy. Breath is the power behind all this. I breathe in and knows that good things will happen. I always stay calm in every situation but don't how i lose my calmness this. Yesterday i had a fight with sona due which i was unable to sleep last night. And for the first i was one to woke up late. I just hate being late. I want things to do at correct time. Due to my mad mood I have talked little rudely with manik but anyhow i composed my myself. Both Manik and Nandini are dearest to me. They are close to my heart. I just want them to stay happy. Cabir and I had decided to talk with manik but I messed up little. I wanted to talk but not in this way. But anyhow its done nothing is better than something. I will talk to manik again when we are alone.

DEV'S POV ENDS.

KARAN'S POV

Why its hard to see her again. She rarely comes to college. Due vikki's incident she did not attended the college and next it was sunday. When that vikki's incident happened I was in playground otherwise I would have protected her. But seeing vikki my inner self got happy , who ever has done it they did a great job. She is again busy with her friends. I don't know what they are talking but my eyes never get tired of her. These Feelings are soo special. Now she is busy in her phone. I don't whats so special in her phone that she mostly busy with it. She will be either in her phone or talking with her friends. My thoughts were broken by the sound of phone. It was a notification fron Instagram. It was from none other than Nandini. She has posted reel. With most difficulty I have found her Insta ID. Her feed it full of dramas, dazzling boys and other celebs. She is told fangirl type of person. She is totally opposite of what I taught she would be. I clicked the notification to watch the reel.

She tooks sooo beautiful. I think she kind of like love stories because the reels she make and the dramas which she watch are mostly about love. God knows when our love story will start.

KARAN'S POV ENDS

When the boys entered the studio they got busy in their works. After few hours manik was sitting alone in a room and he took out his mobile which was on silent mode. Seeing a notification brought a smile on his face. The notification was from none other than Nandini, His Sunshine. He clicked the notification to watch the reel. He was watching the reel with a constant smile on his face. He was total lost in her beauty that he did not even realise somebody sat beside him. Noticing the presence manik turn his head to see the person. The person was none other than dev. With a warm smile dev questioned manik Do you know one thing? Why does she do these type of videos? Yeah I know, I am not that stupid to not know about it Manik Replied With a same warm smile. She says that she like love stories and those love songs thats the reason she do those types of videos but the reality is different Dev chuckled by saying this. I taught I was the only one who notice it Manik said smilingly. We all are soo close to eachother that with knowingly or without knowingly we know what the other person is thinking or feeling Dev said this with utter happiness. While there were having the conversation cabir entered the room. What you guys are doing? Cabir questions them. Nothing we were watching nandu's new reel Dev replied. She and her reels saying this Cabir chuckled and continued speaking Her reels will be wasted if our manik did not watch it. Hearing him dev spoke with a smile So you too notice the hidden reason of her reel. Those reels are hidden and unspoken feelings of my baby doll cabir said smilingly. It made manik blushed. When cabir was about speak but suddenly sid called him shouting his name. This make cabir roll his eyes and said I will continue afterwards first i goo see want he wants otherwise he will continue shouting till see he me. Seeing him going both the boys chuckled. Manik turn his face towards dev and told what happend to you? You're not yourself, is something bothering you? How do you know that something is bothering? Is it due to that morning conversation where I talked little rude to you. For that I'm not gonna say sorry Dev said calmly. I don't want your sorry too. You have full rights on me. You can say whatever you want the same way I can say whatever I want and this will never change in us manik said with a smile. Dev too return the smile. Now spill the beans whats bothering you Manik said seriously. Dev sighs and replied him nothing just yesterday sona and I argued which turned into fight. Listening dev manik asked the reason about the argument to which dev said after listening to shivay bhaiya I decided to tell our elders about my relationship with sona but sona needs more time. With a warm smile manik said for this small reason you had a fight. Give her some time and then tell the elders. Problem solve. At last manik patted on dev's shoulder. Ok I agree but buddy leave this decide how you gonna confess your feelings dev said smilingly. I will soon manik replied.