New beginnings (part 2)

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome...i taught no one will read my story... and plz ignore mistakes..its unedited and I'm perfect in English ...lets start

Part 2(9 dec 2021)

As soon as karan entered into the class he did believed his eyes and checked once again that did he entered into the correct class and yess he entered into correct class..he has some kind of mix feelings but among those mix feelings one thing he know that he is happy to see that face again..He was getting curious to know everything about her..and he just went to them so that he can do a little conversation and know a little bit about her..
Karan- hey, hello! Sorry about that incident
Nav- its okay...its happens
Nan - yeah its okay...no need to say sorry
Karan- thank you for understanding...btw I'm karan..Karan wahi
Nav- I'm navya and she is Nandini
Karan - nice to meet you....see you again(they had a little shake hand)
After having that little conversation karan went to his friends...
Nan- what was that? You talked with him...i was thinking that you gonna shout at him..i was unable to react when he came near us..i was fearing that you would create a scene but to my surprise you talked politely.
Nav- yaar i know i have overacted...and it was not his fault.. actually you know mera mood off tha subha se...islye overact kya...
Nan- yeah i know tere mood off tha...isliye toh i took you soon from there otherwise vo toh gaya tha tere haath se... bada scene create karti tu wahan... kuch nahi know cheer up we are gonna be 18 years old soon and I'm supper excited for my 18th birthday..
Nav- yeah its our birthday month..and I'm excited too...it will be supper fun..and you know what i love most about our birthdays..
Nan- yeah i know...you love celebrating with family and friends.. actually you don't love celebrating it coz you love more when all of them are around you
Nav- you knows me best (they have a little hug)
While they were have there conversations karan was watching them from time to time which was noticed by his friend rahul..
Rahul- kameene kitna dekhega..
Karan- kutte chilla mat..anyone could hear you
Rahul- ok..but tell me do you really like her
Karan- i don't know but what should i say...
Rahul- ohhh okay...you don't need to say anything i understood
While everyone in the class were busy in their own world.. where some were having conversations with their friends..some were increasing their social circle and some where busy in their mobile phones..suddenly they hear that DAZZLING BOYS have entered into the college...

Continue..