Small fight (part 39)

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing good. Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes. Once again i would like to inform that my chapters are not edited so plz ignore the mistakes. Lets begin..

Part 39(19 April 2022)

NANDINI'S POV

Time quickly flies.

Its really silly of us to think How does time pass so quickly?

Because we have so much to do and not enough time to do everything.

Its been all most two Months since our new semester started. So many things has happened in these two Months. Manik's music video has released in last month and which was huge hit and the number of views are still counting. Public is demanding its sequel coz the video ended at cliffhanger and they are curious to know with whom did manik end up at last. When i asked him, he told that further is not decided yet and he have no idea whether there will be sequel of this music video. Both the girls did a great job and i got to know that one of them is from our college.

This reminds me of cabir. Who is going to work with Jennifer on his next project. Ahhh! My boys are hell busy with their works and here I'm along in the class waiting for navya and sonakshi who has went for staffroom regarding somework.

My thoughts were broken by a voice and i turned my face. I'm quite confused seeing the present scenario infront of me. This guy... whats his name??.....

Arjun??

No...

Varun??

What's his name?

Yeah! Whatever but what is he doing?

"Excuse me?" I said seeing holding the beverages infront of me.

Like what is he even thinking?

But before i could say something i heard sona saying.
"Take soon so that he can go... bow you will keep him standing?" Sona said while coming near us and back of her was navya who is dring coke.

Seeing my confused face both the girls smiled.

"They are giving beverages to everyone. Its nothing special for you." Sona said pointing towards all.

I was sooo lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice my surroundings.

"Okay, fine." I said and was trying to select one.

"She take long time in choosing. Let me select." Navya said smilingly.

I smiled seeing her.

"Ahum, yeah these days she into cappuccino and lattes. So an iced cappuccino." Navya said smilingly while take the cappuccino from his hands and gave me.

Hearing this from navya i smiled and remembered us making latte.

"Thank you." I said politely.

"By the way, any specific reason for this?" I asked him.

"Umm...Temperatures begin to soar high leaving everyone feeling fatigued, sweaty and messed up. Staying hydrated is the most important factor to keep going in this sweltering heat and maintain good health. Our body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive sweating. Sooo yeah thought guve some beverages to all." He said Hesitantly.

What is he even telling.

"Are you not giving to others?" Navya asked him who was standing infront of us.

"Yeah!" He said and went away.

That boy went away and we smiled seeing eachother.

By the way what's his name? I asked while taking a sip from the drink.