when I see him(part 10)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes..ignore typos..lets begin..

Part 10(18 dec 2021)

Last two days were very joyful to kapoors, malhotras, dhawans and dixits and to forget sonakshi who came with them.. they love spending some quality time together.. today is 2nd last day in lonavala.. The last two days will be supper fun and joyful because kapoor twins will be celebrating their birthdays. Nandini was born at ten minutes to 12 i.e 11:50 . kartik was born at 12 and thats the reason kapoor twins have different birth days. Today Nandini will be celebrating her birthday and tomorrow karitik will be celebrating his. Last night everyone wished Nandini at 12 'O' clock. Even though Nandini and kartik share different birthdays but they love celebrating it together. Thats the reason birthday celebrations are done for two days and they cut the cake together on two days i.e on Nandini's birthday and another one on kartik's. They love celebrating it like this..

NANDINI'S POV
In the blink of i turned 18 years old.. it feels like yesterday we were playing in kindergarten. Turning 18 is like entering in the whole new world.. i will be referred as an adult. I believe adulthood is not an age but a stage of knowledge of self.. Last night everyone wished me. Elders gave me birthday presents.. when dev asked what gift i want for the birthday. I told me i want to learn driving coz When the Boys enrolled in the driving school, they didnot allowed me and navya to join them.. dev said when the boys are perfect in driving they will teach us. But gods know when they reach us to drive. So i told them i want to learn driving as a birthday present. At first cabir didnot agree but when i told please with puppy eyes he agreed. By thoughts were broken by sid when he asked what i really want as a gift rather than learn to drive and i told him i need nothing more.. already you all have gave soo many presents. After having little conversation with me he went. Just then manik came and asked me tell what i want as gift. I wish he could knew than my heart wants him.. keeping my feeling ship i told him nothing and went way as i was unable to hide my feeling..

NANDINI'S POV ENDS

The day went well and everyone welcome karitik birthday. They had a little celebrations within themselves.. as it was their last day in lonavala they were enjoying fully..they played several games , went to see many places and at last decided to sit around bonfire. Elders went to sleep and youngsters started preparations of bonfire.
At last bonfire was ready.

NANDINI'S POV
Sitting beside a fire and observe its flame , how tiny embers appears to be beautiful, yet fiery. Smoothing myself with a coffee a melody running on my back. My friends around a bonfire is my idea of a great night. I love that smokey smell that clings to your clothes after sitting by a fire all night.

NANDINI'S POV ENDS

Everyone enjoyed their bonfire by singing , dancing and played some games.. when they were sleepy they decided to inside. Everyone went inside except Manik. He decided to walk some time in garden. After freshen Nandini was watching the starts from the window. She absorbed that manik was still in the garden. So she decided to give her company to manik and went down. When she went down she saw that manik was busy starring the stars. Don't you want sleep Nandini said smilingly. Manik turned his face and replied Sunshine why are you still awake in a confused expression. I was going to sleep but saw you were still in the garden.Everyone went inside. Why are you still here? You may catch cold as the weather is getting colder. Nandini said worriedly.
I was about enter sunshine but when i looked at sky , it was beautiful. There are soo many stars. Manik said smilingly.
I know you love stars But you can see from window too. Lets enter inside its getting colder.. i don't want you to catch cold Nandini said worriedly.
Sunshine relax its nothing to worry.. ok as you say come lets go inside because now i don't want you to catch cold Manik said smilingly.
They began to go inside.

NANDINI'S POV

HOW CAN i relax when all i want to see him healthy.. while walking i saw our shadows. I started to walk behind him and started playing with our shadows.. I was adjusting my hand just see our shadows holding eachothers hands. But he turn his face to see me i gave him a simle when he turn his face to front. I again see our shadows..I wanted to see how our hands will look if we hold each others hands. While seeing the shadow which made my heart say I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.. greedy me feels your hands will perfectly fits in mine. When i was busy in my feelings. But he turn around again i clashed into his chest and as a reflex action he held my waist. I could feel millions of spark eurpting inside me but i let that feeling slip and unwilling backed off.

Walk carefully he said with a smile. At last we entered inside and went into respected rooms..

When i see him , i see my whole world , and my whole life in its happy place.

Continue...

His GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara