cabir's pov (part16)

Wishing everyone a happy New Year..May it be filled with new adventures and good fortunes..
Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes... ignore typos..its begin..

Part 16(1 jan 2022)

CABIR'S POV
I believe laughter cures almost everything. I believe in second chances but never thirds. I believe passion is the key to life. I believe that with dedication and hard work , what you first thought was impossible becomes possible. I believe challenges and adversity exit to test your will, allowing you to show badly you really want something. I believe in making fun of serious situations. It kills their power and grand me control of my emotions - instead of my emotions controlling me. I believe people who are black, white, red, yellow, brown, gay, straight, old, young, fat, thin, broke or rich- no mater which deity they choose to worship or not worship are all part of the same tribe:HUMAN. I believe everyday is a gift , and i treat it as such. I believe that there a two emotions i.e fear and love... And love wins if you consciously let go of what has you frightened. I believe in failure, as that is where experience is the most relevant...and precious. I believe that all the situations no matter how bleak, will improve over time....if you reframe your outlook and stay positive. And i believe in true love. Which i see in the eyes of Manik and Nandini. I don't know if they have realised it yet or not but if they did then i will be most happiest person in the world. I wantedly said those words just to see the reaction of them. Manik did not gave any reactions but there was a little reaction from my baby doll. Manik doesn't show but i know he has some feelings for her. Everybody said his anger was as hot as boiling water but nobody knew that he could melt like ice when he was with her. When we saw him beating that vikki, we could see he was angry as hell thats the reason dev stop us from going near them. Dev told us not to interrupt and let him release his anger then only he will fell better.. When manik went away. We went and continued beating vikki. How dare he misbehave with our baby doll. Our baby doll is not strong and brave as my jerry.. so we are extra protective for her...Actually me and dev already notice the change in manik's feelings but never talked with him.. we wanted him to realise his own feelings and we wanted to know about baby dolls feelings too thats the reason dev and i didn't took any initiate to bring them together. Now when we got the idea about them sharing the same feelings. We should plan something for them..Any how I should talk about this matter with manik. I came out my thoughts and notice that manik is nowhere to be seen. Just a few minutes ago he here and now where did he go? I think he is in his room. Just than I see that Nandini is playing in her phone. It will be good idea to sent her to the room.. they can spend little quality time together.. i told her to call manik. But my dumb girl was calling on his phone. I stoped her and told her to go to his room and check what is he doing. Nodding her face she went to his room. Seeing her dumbnes i realised i have sooo much do to in order to make manik and Nandini into manan. I hope they make it soon. I will be happiest to see them as a couple.

Love is friendship that has caught on fire..