Quality time(part 37)

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. ignore the typos and lets begin.

Part 37(22 march 2022)

The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun. The sunlit skyscrapers pierced the hot, blue sky. The tired shivay turned home after his lunch meeting. He got confused seeing no one at home. So after freshen up he decided to check in other houses, While entering in kapoor mansion he heard noises. That was none other than two naughty boys i.e sid and kartik. Shivay sighed softly and rolled his eyes seeing them acting childish while playing.

"Grow up boys, you guys are not kids anymore." Shivay said while sitting on one of the couches.

"Yaar please bhaiya, don't start again. We are not in a mood to listen your lecture." Sid said with annoyed face.

"By the way, where is everyone one? Neither they were at office nor at home." Shivay asked them when he found no one.

"Whoa, you don't know it. Actually everyone went with their partners to spend spme quality time." Kartik replied him to clear his confusion.

"What about dev?" Shivay asked.

"He is face timing his girlfriend." Kartik replied.

"Whoa, It feels like yesterday when I asked Nandini and navya what kind of a boy they wants?" Sid said while remembering their old times.

"Yeah, do you remember how they explained the characteristics of non living things." A smile lingered on kartik's face while saying this.

"What? Did they really said that? Shivay asked in suprised.

"Yeah, they did." Sid said while laughing.

"Now see manik and Nandini, she is talkative, he is calm. She is is childish, he is mature. She is careless, he is responsible. She is sensitive , he is strong. Hence they proved opposite attracts." Kartik said smilingly.

"Talkative in the sense only infront of her close circle." Sid said while laughing.

"How can we forget about cabir and navya, who would have thought A bit childish her, A bit stupid him makes a perfect we." Kartik said smilingly then suddenly he smirked on thinking something and signalled sid something.

"Bhaiya are you feeling jealous?" Sid said playfully just to tease shivay.

"Yeah! I think may be he is jealous coz There is no one that he can spend time with." Kartik too joined and showed his hand, they HiFi each other and laughing loudly.

"Bhaiya why don't you get married? See ravi bhaiya married at 25 and its almost one year of their marriage." Sid said smilingly like a kid.

"Yeah, now you both are 26 but one is single and other one is committed." Kartik said with a naughty smile.

"Piss off." Shivay said while gritting his teeth angrily who got annoyed by their talks.

"Bhaiya its you who came last." Sid said while laughing.

"Whatever, continue what you were doing." Shivay said went to his house for taking rest.

On the other hand adaa was very angry on her assistant. She was walking furiously back and forth.

"What did I told you? I told just give him juice not to pour on him." Adaa said while gritting her teeth and her eyes were red from anger.

"I was doing the came but by mistakenly I slipped and juice fell on him." Assistant said and frightened seeing adaa.

"I was about to get close to him and because of you he went far away." Adaa told angrily while tightly folding her wrist.

" sorry na yaar, We will try it again and I promise I will make it up for it." Her assistant said who was also her friend.