who is she?(part 41)

Adaa was trying to start a deep conversation with manik but she didn't got any chance coz manik was busy ij listening the lecture and with half hearted she continued listening the lecture but for one thing got happy and that was listening to the gossip about manik and her. She was on cloud nine  when she heard them.

As soon as the class ended dazzling boys were the first to go out of the class. When they came out they went to meet principal sir and when they came out of the office room corridors were empty as students went to resume the classes and they also thought that dazzling boys went from college but little did they know they were in the office room. While walking in the corridors they were talking to eachother and sid was walking backwards facing to the boys then suddenly sid got Collide with someone and both of them fell down on the floor. When sid annoying turned his face and he saw that person and turned out to be a girl. For few minutes he got lost in her and got little disappointed coz he couldn't  see her beautiful eyes due her spects but composes himself and turned his face into a angry expression.

"Huh! This girls like let you... they just know how to cling whenever they see any handsome boys." Sid said in a rude tone while getting up from the floor and hearing this boys sighed and rolled their eyes.

"Excuse me!" The girl said in confusion expression and got up from the floor.

"Did I say something wrong? I think when you saw us you thought its a good chance to get close with us. Am I not right?" Sid said with his fake angry tone.

"Excuse me. Who are you? Why would I want to cling to someone like you. And I have much more better things to do than running after boys." The girls said angrily.
The boys except sid chuckled listening her but changed their face into neutral whe sid saw them angrily.

"Like Seriously, you don't know who am I ?" Sid said unbelieving.

"Yes... are you important to me so that I would know you." The girl said sarcastically.

"Huh! Its me Sidharth malhotra... girls would die to meet me." Sid said rudely.

"So what should I do.. its none of my business. I don't care who ever you are." The girl said sarcastically.

"Instead of saying sorry and you are behaving rude." The girl said again angrily.

"Excuse me, why would I say sorry it was you who Collide with me." Sid told angrily.

" we are sorry. Plz don't mind him." Cabir said with a small smile.

"Its okay." She said and turned her face and angrily sees to sid.

"Its a waste of time to talk with someone like you." The girl said and started walking.

"Manner less." The girls mumbled herself but it was audible to the boys.

"Sid this not right way to behave with any girl." Dev said with a neutral face.

"Whatever." Sid said with a annoying face.

"Btw who is she?" Sid mumbled himself but it was quite audible to the boys.

"And will make sure that you will know who really i am. Chashmish." Sid said with a smirk on his lips and took a last glance of her.

On hearing him boys gave an assume expression to each other that he meant totally opposite what he is saying now. Coz they saw the spark in his eyes when he saw her.

On the other side the girl entered the class angrily and sat on her seat.

"Where have you been kiara?" Her friend asked her.

"Don't ask me." Kiara said angrily.

"Okay fine but you know what dazzling boys has came to college today and I missed my chance to see them." Her friend said with a sad expression.