A new entry (part 27)

Thank you soo much for your valuable comments and votes. Ignore the mistakes as my chapters are unedited. Lets begin.

Part 27(09 feb 2022)

The sun sets, the twilight is coming. A bright moon rises, bringing a starry night sky. A group of stars with lazy eyes scattered around the moon. The gauze-like clouds float in the sky, which seems to hide the ethereal fairyland of the palace pavilion. The distant sky is connected with the earth, forming a beautiful scene of heaven and earth. In the evening, people looked up at the starry sky at night, and mumbled ah, really beautiful! The night sky and the bright moon and the glimpse of the stars brought them innocent imagination. The black and blue sky is like a piece of paper, and the stars are like beautiful flowers, like a sparkling lamp, lying quietly in this black and blue sky.

The car door was opended, manik turned his face towards the door and for second he got confused seeing the figure infront of him. The person who entered inside the car is none other than Nandini. Who was wearing mask on her face. He questioned with his hands and eyes by pointed towards the mask.

Oh this! You can't out with out mask and I just want to give you company. Nandini told with a sheepish smile on her face. Even though he can't see her smile but her smile was reflecting through her eyes. she paused for a second and continued speaking by pointing her mask through his you will not get photographed or you'll hit any kind of headlines.

Manik chuckled seeing her antics..

Sunshine, you don't need to do this. You're important to me. I don't care if I get photographed or hit any kind of headlines. Manik said with a calm voice by taking her palms in his hands.

you're in initial stage of your career and if you get in Any kind of scandal is not good for you. She said smilingly.

I don't care manik uttered sternly.

But I do She said cutely, after a pause she told lets go, we will be late. And we are watching movie after a long time.

Its not even long, we watched it last week. Manik corrected her. To which she rolled her eyes.

I was talking about watching movie in a theatre .. its been so long since we last saw. She said in a sad voice.

The drive was not boring as they were talking with eachother or we can say Nandini was speaking and manik was listening her. At last they reached theater and took their tickets, while they were walking inside the corridors, they notice that someone is following them. They taught it must any paparazzi. Manik doesn't want his sunshine to get in any kind of trouble. He want that she should enjoy her life freely. So an idea comes in his mind. They went in different directions, manik went to buy popcorn and cold drinks and where as Nandini was sitting on one of the tables. She noticed that tickets are with her amd without tickets Manik can't enter inside. So before going inside the theatre hall she kept one ticket in one of the magazines and message manik.
After few minutes manik came to that table and his ticket from the magazine. There in theatre hall Nandini was worried as movie was about to start. She mumbled herself I hope no one else takes his ticket. I feel like being in a spy movie rather than watching one. While mumbling herself she was checking her phone but she was stopped by a voice.

Excuse me ,Is this seat taken? I got a ticket from counter. It was manik who came and said her. As it was soo sudden she could not act properly at the moment.

No she said no while nodding her head.

Manik sat beside her , as it was dark they removed their masks and relaxed themselves. Movie has started manik was engrossed in the movie and there different thoughts were in Nandini's mind. She turned her face to see him and thought Did he just tease me? I didn't even tease him back. Shit I'm embarrassing myself after watching soo many dramas and films. She chuckled herself thinking about her thoughts. Feeling the stare he turn his face and questioned her through his eyes to which nodded in no. Manik took her hand and interwined his hand with her. She rest her head on his shoulder. They continued watching the movie.