Chapter 22

"How was your first night back with the King?" Natasha asked as she walked alongside Amberley around the palace gardens the next afternoon. Her mistress had looked refreshed in a certain kind of way when she'd come to help her dress that morning. 

Nat knew that Steve wouldn't have hesitated in bedding his wife, but also knew it wasn't just solely for the purpose of producing another heir. It hadn't escaped her notice as to how he had changed around Amberley since they had married. In fact Nat was relieved that Mistress Carter had accepted that her fate wasn't to marry the King. She was just a passing distraction along with the others who had warmed his bed. 

Amberley's cheeks turned a pink colour. "It was...well it was very pleasurable..." 

"Not surprising considering he couldn't wait to get you back in there". 

"True...but erm...can I ask you something?" Nat nodded at this, "I've heard the ladies of the court talking about..." She trailed off and looked a little embarrassed. "Pleasuring a man with their mouth? I just, well, I'm not as well learned as some of them and I want to please the King but, I don't know how..." 

Nat now smirked, "I know what you mean". 

"Have you done it before?" 

Looking around to check the others weren't listening (especially Yelena who was walking a little way in front) Nat leant in to speak privately to her. "I have, it's probably no secret that I'm Bucky's mistress, people at court love to gossip". 

"I knew, however I must say that you are very discreet". 

"That's how we want it to stay". She paused, "anyway, I can give you advice about what you're wanting to do, if you'd like?" 

Amberley nodded. "In all honesty, I felt rather embarrassed about not knowing what to do. I was never really told. But he was so loving and showed me how to do some things that would make me feel good...I just really wanted to please him though". 

"And you will after I tell you what you need to do". Nat winked and then whispered to her all the details. 

Amberley looked shocked, "And...he will find it enjoyable?" 

"Believe me after you're done with him? He's gonna be wanting your mouth for more than just talking". 

**

Amberley found Steve in his study later that afternoon, sitting in a chair reading.He looked up, a little surprised to see her as she walked in and closed the door behind her. "I wasn't expecting to see you?" 

"I can always come back if you are busy?" 

He shook his head. "Just reading through some letters". Putting the paper down onto the table he gave her his attention. 

"Anything interesting?" She asked as she came a little further into the room. 

"Not as much as I'd like it to be". He smirked and pulled her onto his lap. 

She knew this would probably be the only chance she'd have  and would take what she could. Leaning in she kissed him gently, his hands now trying to push the skirts of her dress up. Amberley batted them away and shushed him as he opened his mouth to protest. 

With a small smirk she got down onto her knees in front of him and began to untie the laces on his trousers. "Amb..." he started but soon shut up as her eyes met with his. 

"Don't...just let me do this". She told him. 

Steve sat back and closed his eyes as he felt her mouth take him, one hand sliding through her hair and coming to rest at the back of her head. Her tongue was teasing him, swirling over the tip and lapping at him. "Shit sweetheart..." 

She couldn't exactly say anything, and continued on, his hand pushing her head so as she took more of him. He cursed in pleasure a little more at the feel of her slender fingers beginning to pump him, while beginning to suck, slowing down every so often before she did it harder again. 

He was so fucking close. 

What was even more of a turn on was that she'd decided to do this spontaneously. His hand kept pushing her head down more as it bobbed on him, tongue still teasing, hand still pumping at the rest of him. 

With a groan he felt himself shoot hot ropes into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat while she continued to suck him through his release. Her eyes finally met with his as she swallowed everything he gave her, and wiped her mouth delicately. 

Geez, even when she was giving him head she was regal about it. 

"Sweetheart...that..." He began but was cut off as she slid onto his lap once more and kissed him

"I just wanted to please you..." Amberley told him quietly, wondering whether she'd done it right and whether he'd actually enjoyed it. "Did I...erm, do it right?" 

Steve smirked. "Oh you did everything right...where've you been hiding that talent?" 

She pursed her lips and looked away from him shyly. He turned her head back to him so as he could look at her. Cheeks a soft rose from being a little flustered and embarrassed. 

He knew her. 

"Amberley..."

"Yes?" 

"I'm gonna be needing you to start coming see me during the day without warning". He growled softly. 

She grinned. "Would that please you, my love?" 

"Very, very much" he said slowly, now kissing her once more, a hand gently tracing down the partially exposed valley between her breasts. Her corset was certainly doing it's job of making his wife's chest look incredible. "How long before you're needed back?" 

"I should return to my ladies soon. I need to tend to Phillip as well". 

"Until tonight then my darling". 

Amberley nodded with a smile as she then went to leave him, looking back from the doorway.

 "Until tonight".