Chapter 55: Run Boy Run

AUTHOR's 🗒

Kindly recite a short prayer upon reading. Thank you! <33

Timothee's Mansion~

"I'll set these aside for Y/n to use. She'll love this." Lilith folded the last piece of clothing which is a black corset with gun holsters and placed it gently on a pile which is preserved for Y/n.

Jads had just left awhile ago with his truck and is heading back to the hive. Lilith jumped off the king-size bed and stood in front of the stand-alone mirror. She picked up the necklace stowed on the bedside table and clasped it around her neck.

Lilith smiled for joy.

"It's lovely." She beamed.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She entered her password and a message popped up on her screen.

Wear the necklace. I wanna see it.

Lilith gawked at the message.

"We're literally in the same house, Tim!" She yelled and shook her head.

Lilith posed in front of the mirror one last time and ran outside and down the stairs. She paused right beside the end of the stairs and saw Timothee feeding his lickers in the kitchen. Stacks of raw meat sat on the counter top as he picks one up and tosses it to the creatures.

Lilith grinned. "So? Do you like it?"

Timothee's head perked as his gaze met with her round irises. He looks at her up and down. Lilith didn't know if he was looking at her that way because he doesn't like it? Or he likes it? She completely forgot about what he said earlier.

Timothee sighed. "I said: Only the necklace."

Lilith awkwardly leaned her head and squinted her eyes. Did I hear that right?

"Go upstairs." He commanded her.

Lilith hurried up the stairs and into their shared bedroom, closing the door behind her after. She again stood in front of the mirror. The expression on her face was unexplainable. How should she feel about that? Mans just invited her for a strip tease.

"Oh my god." Lilith slowly removed the strap of her dress to the side as well as the other and allowed the dress to slide down her body and hit the cold floor.

Then she looked down. "My underwear too?"

Lilith bent down and tugged on the lace. Shivers ran down her spine. She was clueless. Why was she doing this? Her breath hitched. She didn't want to. But something was urging her. Her heartbeat raced and her cheeks turned crimson. She snapped back to reality, yanked the blanket off the mattress and wrapped it around her naked body.

Lilith took deep breaths before turning the knob.

"Just show him the necklace. Yeah, that's it."

Lilith descended the stairs, her toes curling when she hit the furry carpet of the living room. Her eyes landed on the fireplace. Earlier it wasn't lit. But now it burns like his love for her. And her for his. She was caught in a trance. Her eyes remained fixated on the fire until someone cleared their throat, enough to grab her attention.

Lilith unconsciously lowered the blanket just below her collarbone to accentuate the shiny necklace around her neck that he wished was his hand.

Lilith watched as his eyes turned to something she hadn't seen before. Something dark and ravishing. He picked up the last piece of meat on the steel tray and tossed it to one of the licker's mouths before saying;

"Tssss."

All of the lickers scattered to all parts of the mansion but the kitchen and the living room. Timothee now has his full attention on her. That gaze he had earlier was much more intense now. Making Lilith gulp in fear. Or nervousness?

Lilith was about to speak when Timothee's hand opened towards her and the blanket was removed from her grasp. It went hurling into the air before hitting the soles of her feet. Her eyes balled as she covered her intimate parts with her hand the best she could.

"Timothee?!" She shouted at him.

"Come here, Lilith..."

--

Ada smirked. "Checkmate."

A surprised expression flashed in Gong Zi's face for a split second before it turned neutral. He was holding something in his hands. Four stalks of green plants with something gooey on its tips. Ada holstered her gun and grabbed the doorframe for support and lifted her legs up; kicking him straight to his stomach. Her heels jabbing into his clothed body.

Gong Zi dropped the herbs and was sent hurling into the mud.

"Stay here Jia!" Ada shouted as she prepared her grappling hook and went to run after Gong Zi.

Ada chased after him into the woods. While running, Ada flipped her cubic phone and lit up. A picture appeared on her screen.

Thank Anna for this.

Pew!

Ada evaded a bullet by bending down and rolling through a pile of dried leaves. Zi has managed to pull out a hidden gun and shoot her with it. Ada crawled out of the leaves and shoved her cubic phone back inside her pockets.

"I'm getting old for this." She chuckled.

Ada aimed for the trees close to Zi and fired. Her grappling hook hooked it's around a strong branch and pulled Ada towards it. She jumped off the ground and used this momentum to fire her other gun at him.

Bang!

One miss through his right shoulder blade.

Bang! One miss through his head.

Ada's hook had just reached its certain length so she automatically dropped down and fired another time. She was now ahead of Zi. From a distance, she spotted a rusty red roof with holes on it.

So that's where he' s heading. A an abandoned warehouse.

Pew! Pew! Pew!

Three bullets hit the hook of her gun. Causing it to unlatch from the object its holding on to. Ada, who's lost her balance, performed a summersault and perfectly landed on top of Gong Zi.

"There you are-" Ada was cut off when she felt something injected on her arm.

She looks down and sees a tranquilizer embedded on her skin. Before her senses turned black, she shot at his shoulder blade and the last thing she saw was him running towards the warehouse with red staining his shirt.

****