Chapter 16 : Timothee's relatives

Author's POV

Let me give you a brief background of two specific jobs that will be mentioned in the following chapters. As we all know it's hard to blend in a normal society if you're a bioweapon (especially if you grew up jn Umbrella yourself), therefore these people resort to hiding or killing in private. The first term:

Mercenaries/ Mercenary Job

Obviously they're destined to eradicate BOWs (e.g lickers, scagdeads, etc...) or in other words, to clean up Umbrella's mess. A perfect example of this is "The Unholy Trinity" as well as the BSAA. However, as the years pass by ( following the timeline of Corporal RAMBO) these mercenaries lied low. (Considering the responsibilities within Waffenranch) the BSAA is entirely focused on the city's welfare. Though they still CAN take mercenary jobs but it will be a handful now that these freaks are everywhere.

And here comes Timothee and Jake. (Mena also before her death) They're just one call away when it comes to this. They call these recipients clients. And who are these clients? They can be anyone. The most common are people with power. And what I mean by power is the status. From high ranking politicians to elite and sophisticated personells. They keep the bioweapon's information a secret. Often times they would ask for them to clear a building full of zombies, an abandoned house with 17 cerberus, a subdivision with three tyrants and many more. And what do the bioweapona get? Large sums of money dude. It's a bioweapon life.

Gun For Hire/ GFH

Now let's talk about Gun For Hires. It's just the same, you finish a task and I pay you BUT here's the catch. You're not killing BOWs here. You're killing people. Whether it be a client's relative or a person they hate. Or someone who uses them for unearthly reasons.

And to sum it all up, everything is hidden unless someone tries to dig the case and investigate it. Anyways let's move on to the story. . .

Timothee's POV {The Next Day}

I felt sick to my guts. Hell if only I saw that coming. . . The ambush, then what? Mrs. Poppy would still be walking around, telling people to pay for their rents and who knows maybe she'd still be knitting some new clothes for herself. Just how many does Wesker have up his sleeves this time? I clenched my fists as I examined Mrs. Poppy's gravestone one last time before striding along the graveyard to reach the black metal gates with intricate designs. I need to get this out of my system.

My car doors unlocked by itself and I got in, immediately turning the engine and AC on. I pushed my seat back a little to have some space for breathing. I feel so stuffy. Then my phone rang. Lilith hasn't talked to me ever since the incident and neither did I. I stepped on the gas and the phone floated in the air "What?" I snapped.

"Well, you up for it?" Only then I realized it's a client. " How much?" My grip on the wheel tightened. "A fortune. Plus, you get to keep the mansion." He let out a mocking laugh before adding, " So what do you say?"

" Send me the coordinates."

" Very well." He ended the call and a message popped up in my screen. It's outside of the city. Close to the sands. It's secluded. " Good." I've decided to stay away from the city as much as possible. I already did my job which is to pay for Mrs. Poppy's funeral and whatnot. Also I put my apartment for sale again since I won't be needing it anymore. Before I turn off my phone, I looked at my contacts and pressed Lilith. Still no message, huh? Sighing in defeat, I threw it on the seat beside me and sped up.

She's traumatized. I'll make it up to her once I'm free from these problems. I'M not in my right mind right now so. . . I'm afraid I'll hurt her if I lose control.

Once I've reached the boundary of the city, I slowed down a little to admire the vicinity via the side mirror one last time. Y/n's gonna kill me if she finds out but anyways, the more I stay here the more trouble will come.

I didn't waste time as I made my way to the mansion my client told me about.

Author's POV

After passing through the trailer city and finishing the monsters inside the mansion, Timothee sat on the steps of the entrance as he observed his surroundings. It's quite barren. The roads are filled with cracks and dirty water seeped from it. The air's fresh but the eerie feeling circulating around him gave him goosebumps. Timothee reached for his pockets and pulled out a small white carton with its lid half opened. He looked around and saw the lickers moving towards him. "Just in time." He chuckled as they walked past him and entered the mansion behind him. After pulling a cig from the carton, he stood up and placed the carton back and exchanged it with a lighter. A licker growled at him and he just puffed some smoke at it making it back away and glare at him.

Timothee laughed. "Welcome home." He reached out to pat its head and it gladly scooted over to him before following the other lickers inside. Once the doors closed, he puffed another and his phone buzzed.

Client:
Where should I send the money?

Timothee dropped the cig on the floor and crushed it with his shoe. He sighed before replying. . .

T. Scarrow:
Here.

He sent Y/n's bank account. After awhile, a message popped up again.

Client:
All done. Till next we negotiate.

Timothee looked at the sky and took deep breaths. I wonder how much balance she had before. He opened an app and checked Y/n's account. The former balance is 57,000 dollars. With that much money how does she pay her bills? Then the current balance popped up.

800,057,000 dollars

He nodded and messaged Y/n.

My Big Bro:
Enjoy it sis.

He glanced back at the road one last time before walking inside his mansion in a desolate city with only lickers as his companions. His "relatives".

****

I just finished all the four Lords and I'm about to kill Miranda. I died a lot last night, I got pissed off so I had to sleep it away. Anyways, I've gathered tons of information from the game and of course it turned into plots for the story so stay tuned!