Chapter 1: Waffenranch

Y/N

It's bee six years since we moved in Waffenranch. A city with a weapon as its first name. It's close to Kansas and is surrounded with trees and mountainous areas. It's not as large as Raccoon City but it was enough to sustain families and industries. When we first moved here, we had a bit of a struggle. We weren't trusted by people that much but in the end, we adjusted. Mom and dad got a position in the Police Department, Timothee's got his own apartment, me and the others got into college oh and did I mention that Jia's already schooling? She's grown up now!

I can't believe how fast time flies. I just hope trouble doesn't come knocking at our doorsteps. Anyways, welcome to Corporal RAMBO: MYCETE.

--

"Wake up sleepyhead! It's graduation day!" Jia screamed at the top of her lungs.

I groaned. " Jia, it's us graduating, not you."

My door opened, revealing a 5 foot girl wearing a blue night gown. I yawned as I wiggled my way out of the sheets and gave Jia a big hug.

" Dear, I've been waiting for this day." Mother Amelia came down from the attic and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"When will I graduate?" Jia asked with a pout.

I chuckled. "Next year, Jia. You're still in 6th grade. Now go get ready. We're leaving in 30 minutes."

Jia hugged me one last time before dashing to her room. " I'll prepare some refreshments dear." Mother Amelia went down. Come to think of it, where the hell is my bff?

"Lilith!" I knocked on her door. "Lilith! Wake up! We're getting our diplomas today!"

The door opened in an instant. "That was today?"

I raised a brow. "Yes, girly, now go take a shower. You stink."

"No I don't?"

"Oh shut up Parker!"

--

After God knows how long, we rode the car Timothee gave me. Thanks to him I finally have a driver's license and I was forced to open my own bank account. Here's to another road trip with my RS Q8 Audi Sport. Lilith entered and sat on the passenger's seat beside me while Jia and Mother Amelia sat on the rear. I turned on the engine and glanced at my pocket when I felt a vibration.

Carlitoz Oliveira

See ya ;)

I smiled and replied.

Me:

See ya!

"Alrighty, we're off to Waffenranch Academy!" I backed up from the garage and drove off to Galway Street. Mom and dad told me that they'll catch up last night.

"What are we going to do after this?" Jia butted in between our seats. Thank God, she doesn't have classes today.

"Well, I heard someone's gonna treat us to LUNCH outside. Correct?" Lilith wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Right. Right." I sighed and they both cheered including Mother Amelia.

--

Author's POV

"Have you ever thought about this day?" Y/n asked the redhead beside her.

Lilith sighed, gently placing her hand on Y/n's shoulder and giving it a light squeeze. "Fuck me. I don't even think I learned anything."