𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Comenzar desde el principio

The three of them look at the cliff, watching how Sam jumps off it. After a few minutes, they return to the truck and resume their way to a calm place, where they could test the motorbikes. When they arrive, Jacob takes the bike down easily while the sisters look at their surroundings.

-Okay. - Bella approaches one of the motorbikes along with Mackenzie.

-You wanna come with me? - The older twin asks her sister, who hesitates for a moment.

-Ride a motorbike with you when you're starting to learn? - Mackenzie asks, smirking.

-You know how to ride one of these things? - Jacob asks, confused, getting in front of Bella, who's already seated on one of the bikes.

-Yeah, I learned back in Pheonix with some old friends. - Mack explains with half a smile.

-Well, then, you can teach me. - Bella asks her twin, who doubts for a moment.

-Fine, but if I die, it'll be your fault. - Mackenzie warns before gettong on the motorcycle.

-All right. Brake? - Jacob says, taking Bella's hands.

-That one. - Mackenzie realises how her sister and Jake stare at each other for a second before looking away, blushing.

-Clutch? Good. - The boy backs off, letting Bella turn on the machine. - Ready? Now slowly release the clutch.

Bella has intentions of doing so, but realises how Edward appears in front of her.

-Bella, stop. - The brown hiared girl starts the bike, scaring her sister and Jacob.

-Whoa, what are you doing? - Mackenzie lookat her older sister, confused, realising she has a lost look.

-Bella, I think you should stop. - Mack has intentions of getting off the motorbike, but can't because Bella speaks again.

-I'm gonna try again. - The brown hiared girl says firmly, starting the motorcycle once again.

-Bella, no! - Mackenzie cries and, before she even realises, Bella starts the machine, making her way forward.

Bella keeps her look on the road, but looks at her sides, scared by realising that Edward appears for a few seconds before disappearing.

-Bella, eyes on the front! - Mackenzie yells, scared while taking her sister's waist.

Bella starts losing control of the motorcycle, scaring her twin.

-Bella, hit the brake! - Mack and Jacob yell at the same time.

Bella does it, but both her and her sister fly out of the motorcycle because of the speed. Mack hits herself against a rock while Bella falls down against the dry grass.

Mackenzie starts groaning in pain while Jacon approaches them with the other motorbike.

-I want to go again. - Bella says, standing up with difficulty.

-No, no more bikes. - Jake says firmly after helping Bella stand up.

The boy approaches the younger twin quickly while she tries sitting up, having a horrible pain in the head.

-You're bleeding. - Mackenzie touches a part of her forehead, realising it really is bleeding.

-Oh, God, I'm sorry. - The brown haired girl whispers, looking at her hand, which has blood stains.

-You're apologizing for bleeding? - Mackenzie looks at him, confused until realising what she said.

-Yeah, I guess. - She whispers, looking down.

-No big deal, Mack. It's just blood. - He says, taking his shirt off to start cleaning the blood off of her forehead, who groans in pain.

Bella stares at Jacob's back for a moment before looking back at her sister with a regretful and worried expression.

-I'm so sorry, Mack. - Bella apologises, standing behind Jacob.

Mackenzie stays silent but looks at him, realising how his face changes to a different guy's for a few seconds.

-What are you staring at? - Mack frowns, without recognizing the boy in front of her until coming back to reality.

-You're sort of... beautiful. - She says, dizzy.

-How hard did you hit your head? - He jokes.

-I don't know. - She whispers, touching the part where she hit herself.

-Let's go. - Bella helps her sister up along with Jacob.

She takes her twin to the truck while Jake puts the motorcycles back on the back part of the truck.

-I'm so sorry. - Bella says while helping her sister.

-I'll take care of it later when I'm completely conscious but I'm telling you right now that you're forbidden from approaching on getting on a motorbike ever again, got it? - Mackenzie asks, touching her harmed forehead.

-Yeah, I promise. - Bella answers firmly.

Mackenzie nods before closing her eyes, trying to take the golden eyes she saw a few seconds ago while looking at Jacob.

Man, I just realised that I'm heading to the airport tomorrow night because my flight to Panama is at 2:00 AM. AND I HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT AT MIDNIGHT, I THINK.

Well, bitches, tomorrow's the play my class' gonna do so wish me luck. I already know all my lines so I think i'm ready.

I'll try posting next chapter tomorrow after school because maybe I'll be preparing some final details for my trip with my mom.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory