73

It's such a lovely day. Alex wouldn't allow me to rest. He was all over me stressing the hell out of me. He Is a troublemaker and I wonder how Stella copes with him.

Zion got tired of him which was why he moved away from him leaving me with him. I was like, why do I always have to suffer for everything

" Oh, look at little miss Ella as the Luna," he said pinching my cheeks. I swat his hand away but that didn't stop him.

Alex chuckled " You are now a big woman"

" I hate you right now " I cried out " I can't believe you two will leave me with him," I said to Stella and Zion

" I don't think I can stress myself with him," Zion said while Stella laughed.

I glared hard at them and then stared at Alex with a threatening look " If you dare open your mouth one more time, I promise I'll break your bones "

He raised his hands in surrender " The queen in action. I don't think I'm ready to die. "

I raised a brow at him " You don't want to mess with the Luna"

Alex was all of a sudden scared. I was surprised too.

" Your Eyes," he said pointing at them

I furrowed my brows confused " What happened to my eyes?"

" They are changing," he said in shock.

Zion and Stella came forward upon hearing that. They stared at me in shock too. I was feeling weird inside of me. What is happening to me?

" What is it? Why are you all looking at me like that? " I asked

Zion moved forward to touch my face but I don't know what happened, I stopped him " Don't touch me "

He was caught off-guard. I was caught off guard too. I don't know what is happening to me. This isn't who I was. What is happening? I was panicking.

" Don't panic " Zion said. He told Alex and Stella to excuse us which they did. We were left alone in the room.

Zion said some calm words to me. He tried as much as possible not to rile me up. It was so hard for me to calm down. I don't know why I was behaving like that. I don't know what is happening to me.

" You'll be fine " he whispered into my ears as he hugged me. I held on tight to him. I didn't want him to let me go just so fast. I feel like the moment he left me to go, I'll get hurt and I don't want that. I don't want anything bad to happen.

" What is happening to me, Zion?" I asked

" You have nothing to worry about "

" please tell me what exactly is wrong with me " I pleaded. I need to know

" It's part of your changing process. You are turning into a werewolf gradually " he said but I found it confusing

" But I thought I was already a werewolf," I said confused.

"Yes you are but it seems there are more of your powers that are still trying to get used to your new body " he explained.

This whole changing stuff makes me a little confused. I thought it only happened once and that was it but with this happening right now, I think I still have a lot to learn

What scared me, even more, was the look on Alex and Stella's faces. They look really scared of me. Was I that scary? I don't understand anything.

" am I scary?" I asked Zion this baffling question.

He shook his head " No you are not "

" But the look on Alex's face and also Stella's saiotherwisese," I said sadly.

He kissed my forehead " They weren't scared, they were only shocked. It's the first time they see a human changing "

" Are you sure?" I asked

He hummed " Yes. You have nothing to worry about. "

" I wish it was as easy as you just said. Please stay with me " I said

Zion didn't let go. He helped me to the bed and gently placed me on it. He was by my side throughout.

I felt like the luckiest woman on earth. It made me feel some kind of giddy feeling inside. Zion was the perfect man for me and I don't want to ever lose him, not now or. This is the time I need to stand up for what belongs to me. Sandra should be prepared if she dares try anything funny.

****

I yawned so loudly. I turned and stretched on the bed. My eyes opened thinking I'd find Zion beside me only to see his side of the bed empty. I was getting riled up already.

There was a knock on the door. I was hoping it was Zion but then Jeanette came in instead with a trolley containing varieties of food.

She had this smile on her face. The smile that can brighten one's day. I love this woman like a sister. She is just everything.

" Hey! How are you young?" She sang out as she pushed the trolley inside " Look at what we have here "

I couldn't help the smile on my face " Right just in time " I said with a wide smile.

" The alpha asked me to bring this to you. He had a very urgent business he needed to attend to " she said

I let out a sigh. I didn't want to seem ungrateful at all " Thanks. I need to brush my teeth first "

Jeanette nodded " Sure. I'll wait for you. There is a lot I need to tell you"

I furrowed my brows not sure what she wanted to say to me "Okay, I think I need to make it faster" I went into the bathroom to do my business. I came out after some minutes later.

Jeannette waited patiently for me. She had already put some food on a plate for me.

" I don't know which of these you want so I just put whichever I hand-picked "

I laughed " I don't mind at all "

" Come eat, my Luna"