59

We went deeper into the forest just so to look for a safer place to spend the night. An informant told us we were closer to our enemy's den and I really couldn't wait for the attack. It feels so strange to refer to my father as the enemy. Someone I haven't seen at all.

I was sad because Mom was still with him and I hope he hasn't done anything to hurt her. I won't forgive myself if she was hurt. My sadness couldn't be hidden. I saw Zion looking at me from afar.

He was together with the warriors planning our next move. I guess he was bothered by how gloomy I looked.

I forced a smile just to make him feel better but the Zion I know wasn't having it. He raised a brow at me and I shook my head indicating nothing was wrong.

I could feel how worried he was. He wishes he was over here with me and not over there with the warrior.

"You seem so disturbed," Stella said from nowhere.

I turned around and there she was, standing behind me. I cock a brow " I don't get what you meant."

Stella chuckled " Even a blind man will know that you seem worried. So tell me " she sat beside me on the grass.

I smiled but it came as a grimace " It's nothing "

" Of course it's something. You're always used to hiding your problems Ella. I'm here ready to be your listening ears " She said sadly " Please talk to me "

I took in a deep breath "OK you're right. I'm bothered. I have a lot going on in my head that scares the shit out of me "

She was alarmed " So tell me what they are?"

" First it's Mom. I feel so worried that something bad might have happened to her. It's getting to a month now and we still haven't heard anything from her " I said

Stella didn't say anything, she allowed me to say all I had buried inside of me.

" Then now there are you guys and then there is Zion" I took in a deep breath " I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to you guys "

She wiggled at me " Are you worried about me or Zion?"

I shot her a look " What do you mean"

" We both know that you are scared of seeing Zion get hurt. I can't believe how far you two have gone in this relationship. I must admit, I never wanted this ship to sail but right now I can see how happy Zion makes you and it makes me so happy " She said and I couldn't agree less.

I blushed a little when she winked at me "OK fine. You're right. I can't even hide it anymore. I love Zion with everything in me and I don't think I want to be far away from him anymore " I said then looked over at where Zion was having a meeting with the pack warrior, he caught my gaze and then sent a wink at me, I blushed in return.

Stella who noticed it awed loudly " Look at how red you've turned and  I'm so happy for you "

" I'm happy too," I said while looking at him "  At times he can be unbearable but then again I realize that he cares in his own way. Whatever he might have gone through when Hailey was killed must have affected him."

" What?!" Stella was surprised" You knew? Did he tell you?"

I shook my head sadly " He didn't need to tell me. I did my finding and I know. I know with time he'll let me in on all that is bothering him "

" So now what?" She asked

" Nothing happens" I shrugged " I'll wait till he is ready to open up"

Stella held my hand " You've grown so strong and I admire you for that. You'll be a thorough ruler"

" Same with you too," I said hitting her arms slightly.

" Come to think of it, have you ever wondered what your wolf would look like," She asked and her question threw me off, guard.

" I don't get you. Remember, I'm a mere human and not a werewolf" I told her.

She shook her head at me " You have a lot you don't know about yourself, Ella. I don't know how this may sound to you but You have Werewolf blood in you"
.

I withdrew my hand from her hold. This got me " You must be joking. I'm a human"
.

Stella smiled sadly " I know this isn't the right time to tell you this but I'm tired of hiding secrets from you. I don't want to hide things important to you anymore "

I was getting totally confused " How is that even possible?"

" Remember the day you fainted?" She begins.

Of course, I remember. How can I forget how I fainted for several hours " Yes I do"

I knew something happened that day but they hid it from me. Zion's behavior on the day I woke up showed that something was wrong somewhere.

" You were out but then your eyes flashed open. Your eyes were so red that it scares the shit out of me. You look so deadly Ella"

She was getting me confused " What are you trying to say?"

" You're a Werewolf Ella and not just any kind of werewolf but the darkest of them all. You are a Lycan. Your parents are also werewolves. "
.

That revelation shocked me. That means I'm a werewolf too and not just any kind of werewolf. This is giving me a headache.

" But then why haven't I changed to one up till now?"

" Your mom freezes your powers. She has her reason for doing that" Stella explained and that made me much angrier at mom

I got up pacing around " My life is turning into a movie. I can't believe my life has always been a lie. I'm sick and tired of living. I'm tired Stella" My eyes were clouded with unshed tears.

" Please don't say that" She got up to hug me " Remember, you're always a fighter. This is just one of those phases of life"

" But I'm scared of what my powers can do. I'm scared. I don't want any of this. I just want to be free. I want to have a fun-filled life, not a life full of wicked people. My father is also a monster so how do you think that makes me feel?"

She pats my back slowly " We'll get through this. I promise "