58

My mouth was wide agape. How can someone be so handsome even in a moment like this? I swallowed. Zion smirked at me. Need I remind you that this man was shirtless? He stood tall in only his trousers. His pack was screaming to be touched.

I couldn't take my eyes away from that I didn't know when he was standing so close to me. He clicked his fingers in my face bringing me out of my thought.

" You can take a picture love, they last much longer" He winked and I blushed so hard.

" Oh please. I wasn't staring"

Zion chuckled " You were staring and even salivating "

I was rendered speechless " You're lying, I wasn't salivating "

" But I saw you swallowing hard. Who cares by the way? All this " he said pointing at his body " Is all yours, babe, and no one else"

" Not even Sandra's," I said just to rile him up and man was I right.

Zion's mood changed immediately " Are we back to this now?
I shrugged then folded my arms " You can't blame me"

He gave me a look and then said " I'd love to argue about this but right now we need to move fast. More of that rogues are coming. "

Then I realized I didn't ask him how the fight went. I was busy gawking at him. I felt embarrassed.

" So how was the fight?" I asked stupidly and Zion raised a brow but answered.

" I was able to kill them all"

I shuddered at the thought. It seems killing was a normal word used by werewolves. Zion noticed my discomfort so he held me around my waist they kissed my forehead.

" Nothing will happen to you while I'm alive," He said but it held a promise that I want to hold on to.

We started at each other then I realized that I truly loved this man so badly. I love him so much that I don't know what I'll do if something happens to him. My eyes were connected to his and vice versa.

" I love you" I blurted out and I meant it.

Zion looks surprised " I love you more love "

We were chest to chest and with every heaving of his chest, does mine too.

" I know we started on the wrong foot but then again I realize how much you mean to me. You're the only man that was able to capture my heart. You mean the world to me, Zion. I don't want to ever lose you" I hugged him so tight.

He wrapped his arms around me "I too love. You mean the world to me "

" Well! Well well, isn't this lovely? I love this reunion"

We heard a voice say from behind and I could feel Zion's body becoming stiff. I tried pushing away from him but he held on tighter. I wanna know who it was.

" Stay put" Zion whispered and I complied.

We had rogues surrounding us and I was so scared by how deadly they looked. Their fangs were out.

I held Zion so tight and I know he felt how scared I was.

" What do you want?" He asked the man

The man who talked earlier laughed, a sadist one at that " We're here to get her and you know it"

" But you can't get her " Zion taunted

" The alpha needs her "

" Then tell the alpha to come to get her himself, " Zion said and the man grew angry because I could hear him growl out.

" You don't wanna mess with the Alpha," the man said.

" You don't wanna mess with me too" Zion growled out.

"We are not here to fight you, just hand her over to us "

" What if I don't?" Zion taunted

They blared their fangs out.

" Don't disobey the alpha. We won't hesitate to tear you to pieces"

" Let me see you try then," Zion said  then he yelled " NOW!"

Then suddenly he fell us on the ground just then we heard a stake being shot from nowhere. The rogues fell to the floor as the stake passed through their chests. Zion was on top of me and I was shaken up with fear.

Then suddenly everywhere was quiet. Zion pushed himself up and also helped me up. " Everything will be alright," he said as he pecked my forehead once more and I nodded.

I hugged him so right " Thanks for saving me "

He chuckles " You don't need to thank me, love. I will always save you because you are my life"

.

We heard someone clearing their throat then we saw Alex, Stella, and some other warriors. They were the ones that saved us.

Stella came to hug me " I was so scared something might have happened to you"

I smiled " I have Zion here so nothing can ever happen to me "

Alex chuckled " Don't be too cheesy. But we just saved your asses"

Zion glared at him " No swearing words "

" Sir yes sir"

Stella hit his arm a little " Stop it "

" But how did you know we were here? " I asked surprised.

" All thanks to the Alpha. He mind-linked Alex about his whereabouts and luckily for us, we were already looking for you guys so it was easier to get here on time " Stella explain

"You're my lifesaver "  I kissed Zion on the lips " I love you"

The warriors cleared their throats embarrassed to witness this moment. I didn't know where all the nerves come from but I don't give a damn. I smiled up at Zion and he also smiled down at me.

" Is someone eager to have me in bed?" he teased and I hit him on his arm slightly

" Ok, enough of the lovey-dovey moment. We have people coming after us. We better get going " Alex finally said.

Zion cleared his throat before talking " Yes, please. We need to find a safe place to stay for the night and also to discuss our next move "

" Yes, you're right. We need to eat too" Alex said " We brought food along with us "

" Foodie " Stella muttered

" I heard that "He shot her a playful glare

" You were meant to hear it anyway" She shrugged.

These two can be something else at times. I love their ship and I must see to it that it sinks.