Eleven

Zion

" Take this away!" I yelled at the maid. She took the coffee and ran off. I knew that wasn't called for but who cares? I'm the alpha and they must obey me.

I tried to control my anger but found it hard to do. I was so mad, really mad and angry at her. She left without saying goodbye or something. Does what happened last night mean nothing to her? Was I just one of her puppets?

The nerves she has just flew like that. Alex knew something was off but didn't say anything. He's been staring at me for a while now.

I glared at him when I caught him staring again " What?! What are you looking at ?"

He raised his hands in surrender "Nothing"

" Fuck off man"

" Look Zion I don't know what happened to you but please you need to tone down the anger in you," he said.

I glared hard at him "You don't get to tell me what to do! You have no right to tell me what to do! "

He scoffed " I won't sit here and hear you yell at me all day. I should leave maybe when you get yourself together you'll finally calm down "

I closed my eyes tightly realizing I shouldn't have shouted at him that way. He doesn't even know what happened to me.

" Wait!"

He paused "What is it again?"

" I'm sorry"

Alex rolled his eyes "Say it as you mean it"

" Really?"

He shrugged " Either that or I leave "

" Ok fine, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that "

" Good" he came back and sat on the chair opposite mine "What happened to you, big boss ?"

I let out a frustrated sigh and finally sat down back " It's nothing "

" This is nothing, I'm sure it's something. What made you or rather who made you angry? "

I couldn't hold it in any longer " I found her Alex. I've found my mate "

Alex's eyes almost bulged out of their socket " Are you kidding me ?"

" Of course not I'm not, " I told him

" She rejected you? "

" Yes and no"

He furrowed his brows confused " I don't quite understand you "

" She is human"

" What?! "

" Imagine my surprise too "

" Is that why you are angry? "

" No ... No that's not it"

" What is it then ?"

" We mated last night "

If a look could kill, I'd have been six feet below the ground " Why would you do something like that to her man? You know what this means right? "

I rolled my eyes " Yes I know but for your information, I didn't mark her. "

" All the same. You should have informed her about it before going this far with her "

" And you think she'll believe me? Someone that doesn't know we existed, how do you think she'll take the news? She thinks I'm some human and I'm sure she doesn't know that Stella is one of us too"

" Stella? What brought Stella into this? "

" It's Ella. She is my mate "

" You've got to be kidding me! How is that even possible? Now I understand why you kept staring at her last night " he was shocked "You finally found her man"

" But she's human"

" It doesn't matter. She'd come to know the truth "

" Why do you seem happier than I am? " I couldn't help but ask.

" I knew there was something different about her and I'm happy she's the one for you. "

I squint my eyes at him " I don't get you"

" Remember the day we went to Daniel's office? "

I nodded "Yes, I know she's the girl you met there so? "

" No, it's isn't about that "

" Then what is it about? " I was getting all confused now. What is Alex driving at?

"Did you notice the mark on her arm?"

" What mark?" I didn't realize she had a mark.

" There is this little mark that looks like a sphere just below her wrist. If you were observant enough you'll see it. That Mark is exactly like that of Zeus. The black world. I don't know why a human like her has such a make " he explained.

This doesn't sound right. Zeus is a people you don't mess with. They are also wolves but have Lycan blood in them. If truly what Alex said is true, does that mean she belongs to Zeus? But then again I see no sign of any hidden powers in her or could she be hiding it?

" Look man I know what I saw but I think she doesn't know who she is or where she comes from. I can't miss that mark and we all know that it's is not ordinary" Alex said.

" Now what do you want me to do?"

He shrugged " I don't know, it's up to you"

Things are getting added for me, I never saw this coming. Zeus' blood has been our enemy for over a decade. They were once part of us not until their king back in the days betrayed our ancestors which brought about the fight and separation of land. They were caused out of the land.

The Zeus then took it upon themselves to start a pack of their own and since then we haven't heard anything from them.

" Don't think too deep into this Zion. Right now we need to find proof to be sure whether we are right or wrong. We might be wrong "

No matter what he says, I still find it hard to believe that it was a lie. I need to get to the root of the matter. Firstly, I need to get her back. She is my Luna and I need my Luna right beside me

***

Ella

My boss can be so harsh at times. Just because I was late to work today he decided to punish me with piles of work. Right now I was sitting in my office with bulky files lying on my desk. I groaned for the tenth time when my head started to ache.

I rubbed my forehead hoping to stop the migraine that was beginning to form. This wasn't how I expected my day to be at all.

My wrist was beginning to pain from writing. I rubbed my wrist and then the sphere shape on my wrist came into view. It was more like a tattoo but I've never had a tattoo in my life.

I once asked Mom about it and all she said was I took after my father who is already late. I decided not to think too much about it. I stop up and walk to my small fridge, I pick out a cold bottle and sip it fit o om.

The cold substance gave me a relaxing feeling. Coldwater does help me a lot.