Seventeen

Alex left my side to greet some visitors while Stella finally came back from where she went.

" Sorry I took so long "

" it's nothing "

We all turned our attention to the stage. A handsome young man stood staring at the crowd trying to pass a message. What is it with all the guys? They are all handsome.

The fine good-looking man gave a charming smile. He looks familiar. Then it clicked, he looks like Zion. They share some familiarity.

" Hey, that's Zion's brother "

As if reading my mind, Stella answered my thoughts. I stared at her with wide eyes.

" you're not kidding right?"

She giggled " I'm not but a little head up, he is a flirt"

I rolled my eyes " They are all a flirt so?"

She laughed " Moreover he won't try any nonsense with you"

I gave her a look " Why do you seem so sure?"

She shrugged " You know "

I'm sure she meant it because of what happened between his brother and me. For crying out loud what the heck is she talking about? I thought we were past this.

" Like seriously Stella, we've passed the topic" I huff.
I am not a fan of this is the
" Don't be mad, I was just stating" she said like it was nothing.

" Whatever"

Stella looked at me and burst out laughing "You can't be mad at me forever"

I glared "You are irritating at times."

She giggles "Oh please. Let's listen to what he'll say"

I rolled my eyes but agreed with her. Our attention was now on the champ standing on the stage. A lot of ladies were swooning, I wasn't left out too.

" So ladies and gentlemen, we all welcome you to our pack. It's of great honor that you all decided to share this moment with us. We appreciate it" he stated

But what does he mean by 'pack'?

" Hey, Stella, what is a pack?" I asked confused.

" it's just a way of saying welcome to our home. You know how everyone has half-formed stuff" she explained and I nodded in understanding.

" oh ok"

My attention went back to the stage again. This time around some older version of him walked by but then again something was strange. The whole people in the hall bowed their heads. I was the only one left out, Stella also bowed her head. What the hell is going on?

Are they from some kind of a royal or something? I find everything strange, really strange.

" Welcome Alpha"

Okay, is this some kind of a joke or something? What the hell is happening?! Alpha? isn't that some kind of name being used in movies? I could remember that word being used for a werewolf king or something. Are these people acting in a movie or something?

" Okay, I'm clueless Stella. Can you help me out please"

She stared at me, guilt was written on her face but why?

" Talk to me please Stella" I pressed.

" Okay all I can say to you is that you'll come to know about the truth sooner than you thought," she said instead.

" This doesn't answer my question miss"

" I'm so sorry" she apologized for what exactly. Just before I could say anything else, I felt a stink on the skin around my neck. Then all of a sudden I was feeling fuzzy. My eyes were blurry and then I passed out in strong arms from behind.

*****

STELLA

I feel so guilty doing that to my friend. She doesn't deserve this at all. I made a mistake but it needed to be done. I dare not go against the alpha's words. I stared at the retreating back of the guards carrying Ella. Only if she knew that she was Zion's mate.

Alex stared at me from afar he nodded at me. I glared hard at him. He annoys me a lot that sometimes I wish I could deal with him and I have gone a long way that I can't even say.

He is someone I can call once and friend but after realizing who he was, all I ever seek is to be far from him. Seeing him all day reminds me of that moment we shared a beautiful moment before he ended it with his silly ways.....

I exhaled loudly making my way outside. My inside was suffocation. I needed a release. I needed to hit something. I'm not a brutal person but things like this make me mad. I pushed the door hard as I went outside.

I breathed in the air and felt some kind of relaxing feeling inside of me.  This place was more of an event Center for Our pack. Zion suggested that the event take place here so as for Ella not to suspect anything on time.

" Hey"

I was not ready for any intruder but what option do I have? I turned around at him.

" What do you want Alex?"

His hand was in his jean pocket staring at the sky. He let out a loud breath " I know you are not in support of this but you know it'll happen sooner or later"

" But not this way. Talking to her about it first would have been better" I stated angrily.

" don't you think that she won't even believe us or even want to listen? She might even run away after finding out that werewolves exist" he pointed out.

" I don't care. Now Ella will see me as a betrayal. She will never believe or want to talk to me again" I said as threatening tears fell down my cheeks "We've been together for so long that this is ng now" I wiped the tears away.

" I'm not happy too that this has to be like this "
..

" So what now? She won't go back to her parent?"

He stared at me " Of course she would"...

" What if her mother calls the police?"

" We'll find a way of solving it then. Zion's mind is already made up. He is not ready to let go at all"

" This will make her hate him the more "