53

Zion looked into my eye so deep that I thought he'd see through me. I was so scared he might know my plans. This was not the time to give up. I'm not going to allow anything to stop me from achieving my plan.

" Tell me something" I started " Why do I feel so special today having all your time? What's the occasion?"

Zion chuckled "Must there be an occasion before I can come to see my woman?".

I shrugged " With you, everything is just confusing So I can't say"

He drew me so close to him that I could feel the heaving of his chest. My heart skipped a beat, he was doing things to me that I couldn't even explain. I like this man a lot. I don't even know how he was able to steal my heart but I love him so damn much.

No matter the love I might have for him, I  can't stop my plans. It's either now or never.

I placed my hand on his chest. That serves as a barrier between us. I could feel the beating of his heart on my palm" Do you love me?" I know the question sounds stupid but I don't care. I need him to say it to me.

Zion was surprised by my question " Is everything ok Ella?"

I nodded " Everything is perfectly fine. I just need to know that's all"

With his hand still on my waist, he used his left hand to push my hair behind my ear, the gesture made me blush. I love it when he does that to me. It is so sweet of him. Zion then raised my head to meet his eyes. His eyes speak more than I could tell.

They shine so brightly at me that I need to know what he was thinking right now " I love you with everything in my heart I don't think I can leave without you, Ella. It scares me at times that you might just disappear. I don't think I'll be able to leave with that. I always want to have you so close to me. I know I brought you here forcefully but just know that I did it out of my love for you "

My heart swelled hearing him say this. The guilty feeling came back again but I pushed it away before it got to me again"

" Please don't leave me, Ella. It'll make me lose it. I'm tired of people taking all that I love so much. Don't let them take you away Same as they did to Hailey. Please always stay by my side "

Hailey! Her name again? What did they do to her? and who are they?

I didn't ask him because I wanted him to say more.

Zion pecked me on my forehead " The first time I set my eyes on you I already knew that you were the one. I got so glued to your beauty"

I'm sure he was talking about the party

" But I had my mask on," I said

He chuckled" It doesn't matter. My instinct told me you were a goddess. My wolf became so restless too. Then I saw your pretty eyes, and right then I knew I was a goner"

This new info felt surreal. I blushed so hard that I was sure my face must be so red.

" Your wolf, you've never shown me your wolf before," I said. Thinking about him now, I haven't seen a glimpse of his wolf and I'd love to see it now. I know I was so scared at first but I don't think I'd be scared seeing it now.

Zion pecked me again. He looked so happy that his happiness got me all smiles. I love his smile, it makes him look so young. He loved putting on a fierce look all the time. I'm sure I'm the only one seeing this side of his.

We stared at each other longer than expected. My eyes fluttered to his lips and I can't explain how badly I wanted to kiss them. Just a reflex, I licked my lips and his face broke into a smile.

" Well someone is tasty for something " he teases and I wish the ground would swallow me up.

I tried pushing away from him but he held on so tight "Let me go"

He shook his head " Never "

" I'll punch you" I threaten

" Your punch won't do anything to me, love"

I stomped on my feet " Let me go"

" Stop being a child," he said, annoying me the more

" I hate you" I pouted

" but I love you" he winked

" I swear if you d.....

He clashed his lips with mine in an instant. I didn't see it coming at all. Zion moved his lips to mine but I was still unresponsive. He bit on my lips which made me moan and that gave him access to my mouth. I couldn't help it anymore so I kissed him back.

The kiss was so intense that I couldn't think of anything else but him. I was feeling so hot all over my body. My legs felt like jelly. He picked me up still with his lips on mine. He was so careful when he placed me on the bed.

Zion broke the kiss to stare at me. The intense look scares me. He placed his lips back to mine and kissed me deeply.

He fought with the buttons of my shirt and I allowed him. He succeeded and pulled the big shirt off me. I wanted him so badly too.

We spent minutes fighting with our clothes as we kissed. We finally succeeded in pulling all our clothes. We were left in our undies.

My heart was beating so fast that I was having a second thought about this. I have Stella waiting for me by the gate. What am I going to do now? and if I should stop him he'll suspect something so I allowed him to mate me once again.

It was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.