38

ZION

Ella furrowed her brows confused, waiting for me to elaborate on what I just said. I opened and closed my mouth, but words refused to come out.

" Just forget I said that "

She nodded with a shrug. How come she didn't press on the matter? could it be she knows about Hailey?

" So what brought you here?" She asked folding her arms.

I cocked a brow " Aren't I allowed to come here?"

Ella rolled her eyes and then went on to sit down. I'm sure she must be angry right now. I feel stupid doing all those things I did in the dining. I care about her a lot and the least I could do was show her that I care.

" Oh please, as if you care" she hissed.

" Of course I do"

." What happened at the dining said otherwise. Look Zion, I don't care anymore. If you don't want me here, then allow me to leave. I'm not forcing you to do anything here " Her beautiful face formed into a frown with her plump lips which were pouted. She looks really cute that way and I want to kiss both her cheeks.

Ella realized I was looking too long so she glared at me " Why are you staring?"

" Because you look beautiful" I blurted.

She raised a brow confused then a blush crept up on her face.

I smirked. She couldn't meet my face, she was too shy to look up. I used that moment as an opportunity to go close to her, I sat down beside her on the couch. That action alone made her look up. I shushed her up while she was about to say something.

" Let me speak please," I said and she went mute.

" I'm deeply sorry over what happened earlier. I agree my action wasn't right and I promise to change. Xander isn't someone you can talk to, I'm sure he only used that moment as an opportunity to get me riled up which he successfully did. Please, Ella, stay away from him. Yes, he is my brother but I don't trust him"

She snorts" As if I care. Just because you don't trust him doesn't mean I can't trust him. From the looks of things, I seem to like him more. What he did for me was what a gentleman should do. It isn't my fault that you like that kind of manners"

" Don't talk to me like that. I'm the Alpha here" I retorted.

" Like I care? I don't give a damn Zion. You might be the Alpha but you are not my Alpha. You don't own me"

This angers me the more. I glared hard at her and she did the same. It seems she has her mind made up already.

" Don't say something you'll regret" I said

" I won't regret anything. The only person who will regret this here is you. I'm sure you have someone waiting for you, don't you?" I understood her game, she was trying to rile me up.

" Sandra is just like a sister "

She snorted " As if. I'm not a small child. Feel free to do whatever you want to do, I don't mind and at the same time I'll do whatever I want to do without you caring "

She was taunting me and she was doing it right. If I should leave, she'd think she won so I won't give her the satisfaction. Instead,  I pulled her closer to me making her let out a gasp.

" Let me go"

My hand circled her waist. She was fuming but I don't care.

" Love, you don't need to pretend. I know you were unhappy when you saw me run after Sandra. The look in your eyes speaks more about what your heart feels. You don't need to deny it. I understand that this is just a scheme to cover up what you feel and I understand that you were badly hurt and this was your turn to inflict the same on me "

Ella showed no emotion. She was struggling to get away from my hold but found it impossible." let me go"

" Nope, you go nowhere said.

She fumed " Let me be. "

" I can't" I pouted, annoying her the more.

" Zion you won't like what I'll do to you" she threatened

I shrugged " I don't care "

She swallowed hard " For the last time, let me go"

I shook my head " Nope"

Ella closed her eyes then opened them and then she did the unexpected. Ella kissed me. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't know when she pulled my hands off her and then pushed me away. Ella got up instantly.

" Now you see the power of a woman". She said triumphing.

I didn't say anything, I kept reminiscing about what just happened. I need more of that kiss. I stared at her and then smirked.

" Love, you don't start what you can't end "

She shrugged " Who cares"

" I care," I said then brought her closer " you just arousing the lion in me "

I claimed her lips instantly and surprisingly she submitted to my touch. Ella moaned as the kiss turned deep. I want all of her entirely.

Gradually, I turned her on her back and she was lying flat on the couch with me towering over her lip. Our lips were still glued together.

" Your lips drive me crazy same with your scent.  I never want to stop kissing these plump lips of yours" With every word I said I pecked her on the lips.

Ella was in a daze as she allowed herself to enjoy the moment. My touch makes her weak to the toe. I kissed her neck. My fangs were out licking and rubbing her soft spot where my mark for her will be.

" Please" she moaned out.

I chuckled softly glad that she was as attracted to my touch as I was to her. " Tell me what you want to love "

" I need you" she bites on her lips.

" Someone is eager " I smirked.

Ella glared " Move "

" Calm down kitten. That was a joke " I said trying to appease her.

" This kind of joke shouldn't be used in a moment like this. Just move already" she pushed.

" I can't, not until I grant my love what she wants" with that being said, I claimed her lips and grant her, her wish.