Trick the Trickster

"Scarlet."

I tried not to physically flinch at the name. "Surprised?" I asked, letting my eyes scan up and down his body. My eyes met his again, an evil, knowing smirk on his lips. My feet slowly started moving as did his. We slowly walked in a circle, watching each other closely.

"You know," he sighed, raising his eyebrows as if he was disappointed. "I thought you were smarter than this, Taylor." I felt my heart stop, my breath hitched in my throat. "I do have to give it to you though," he stopped walking in the circle, starting to walk over to me instead. "You're a pretty good actress."

I started walking backwards, letting the whole facade drop. I got my hand ready at my side as he walked right at me. I flinched as I felt my back hit the wall, and in a flash, Void's hand was around my throat. I gasped, one of my hands grabbing onto his, trying to pull his hand off my throat but that only made him push harder. "You can't trick a trickster, love," he whispered, his voice sending goosebumps across my whole body.

I let my eyes fall closed, focusing on the pull in my gut. I squeezed my eyes, trying to push it away, trying not to feel it. Any of it. I tried not to focus on his heavy breathing, the way my body reacted to his voice, his touch, his words. I tried not to focus on his hand around my throat.

My eyes slowly opened, the pull growing and growing by the second. My eyes immediately met his, a dark lust right on the surface. "You've given your magic to me on many occasions–"

"I've never willingly given you anything," I snap, breathing heavily.

"And you believe that?" His voice a whisper, he leaned closer, his mouth hovering right above mine. "Tell me that there isn't something in you that wants me." I gasped as his lips roughly met mine, both of his hands moving to cup my cheeks. Was he right? There was a part of me that wanted him. But it was my magic, not me.

I threw my hand out to the side, a red ball of chaos breaking the big window in Derek's apartment. Void flinched, his lips leaving mine, giving me enough time to shove him away before I quickly moved to the other side of the room.

I could feel the anger in him as he moved to stand in front of the large window, assessing what I had just done. He turned to look at me, "Maybe there is something in me that feels something for you," I say, breathing heavily as he smirks, "but I want my boyfriend back more than anything."

His smirk instantly fell, "You don't mean that, I can feel it."

"I don't care what you feel," I shake my head, "I only care about getting Stiles back."

"And how are you going to do that?" He asked, his face cocky. "You can't use your magic against me," he shrugged, "and I'm guessing you think some teen wolves are going to stop me?"

I heard a pair footsteps behind me, "I have a little more help than that."

Void only looked over my shoulder for a second before his eyes were back on me. I heard the sound of metal clicking together as someone laid a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Stilinski standing next to me, a pair of handcuffs in his hands. "You wanna handcuff me?" Void's dark voice brought my attention back over to him, his eyes still locked on me.

If I was trying to piss him off, I succeeded.

"If my son is still here–" Stilinski said calmly, walking slowly towards his son. "If there's a part of him standing here in front of me–then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me." Stilinski stopped short, right in front of Void, shuffling the cuffs in his hands. "Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others."

Void's eyes fell off of me to the cuffs in Stilinski's hands. I watched as he slowly lifted his hands as a surrender. Void let his eyes fall to the ground as Stilinski took a cautious step forward, carefully placing each cuff around his wrists, tightening it. Void slowly rose his head, a devious smirk on his face. He tilted his head to the side as Stilinski took a step back, "You're not my son," he whispered, regret written all over his face.